• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
At the hospital with the wife.

Gonna be a first time dad...

NERVOUS

Congrats and welcome to the club. Trust me, it's a great thing. You'll have an excuse to play with toys now and watch silly things with no shame, from wresting to beyond.

Alucard

Banned
At the hospital with the wife.

Gonna be a first time dad...

NERVOUS

STOP POSTING ON GAF. My wife gave birth to our daughter on July 2nd. Good luck to you and your wife! It's the most emotionally intense experience you are likely ever going to experience. Keep strong and don't be afraid to let the tears flow when the moment happens. :)

congrats man
zigglerbootyshake.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Name him Juventud Guerrera and then the oblivious don't know don't care commentators like Zbyszko can just keep calling him Hoovetud GuerrerO just cause 'that other guy'.

Tenay will correct him so its ok.

ULTIMO, not ULTIMATE DRAGON

I don't think I will ever have kids, Cannot deal with that. It seems like setting yourself up for 18 years of madness (and that is if everything goes to plan), until you can actually start to trust them.

Also, I cannot deal with marriage. Damn papers.

However, congrats

G-Fex

I don't think I will ever have kids, Cannot deal with that. It seems like setting yourself up for 18 years of madness (and that is if everything goes to plan), until you can actually start to trust them.

Also, I cannot deal with marriage. Damn papers.

However, congrats

I don't think I'll ever do either of those things.

When I call Eve and Layla my waifus...I don't mean I'd actually marry them...it's pet names.

If I ever have children, I'll make sure to instill into them the Respect that This Business deserves. I'll also teach them to despise Kane, Hogan, Brodus Clay, and Triple H, but that will come later.

Some of WrassleGAF's children are going to grow up to like John Cena, making you spend your actual money on John Cena merch

AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP IT

If I ever have children, I'll make sure to instill into them the Respect that This Business deserves. I'll also teach them to despise Kane, Hogan, Brodus Clay, and Triple H, but that will come later.

That child better be shaking everyone's fucking hand in the delivery room as soon as he pops out too.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Your kid will be born with a Kane mask. Then, you'll look at your wife with a smirk on your face, and you'll say, "That darn Kane. Always fucking my wife!"

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Some of WrassleGAF's children are going to grow up to like John Cena, making you spend your actual money on John Cena merch

My daughter calls Cena the pest (she means to say pestkop , which means bully), because he keeps interrupting people. I'm quite proud.

tm24

I've trained my godson to recognize me pointing in the air to signal to start screaming yeah since he still can't form his s'es, and i just got him to follow along to DBry on tv.

Top Bottom