• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

I've trained my godson to recognize me pointing in the air to signal to start screaming yeah since he still can't form his s'es, and i just got him to follow along to DBry on tv.

MI7Ce.jpg

Hilariously enough, from the few posts of Soul's that I've seen from people quoting him, he posts worse fanart on a daily basis than PonyGAF has ever done.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Hilariously enough, from the few posts of Soul's that I've seen from people quoting him, he posts worse fanart on a daily basis than PonyGAF has ever done.
I actually post plenty of matches (practically all featuring Kane, but still), and I start (or at least try) to start plenty of real discussions in this thread. I also do post plenty of pics but it's exaggerated how often I do so (I just went a week without posting any). It's just that I seem to get blamed or associated with any nonsense in this thread, lol.

What ladies? The ones who ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Betrayed him?

Teehee.

with X-Pac. X-Pac
Hey, he dumped AJ!

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
mediocre Kane posts?

Taker has a 20-0 streak.

Kane has no streak.

Who needs a streak when you have so many records?

Shortest Wrestlemania match, various Royal Rumble records such as quickest elimination, most "Worst Feud of the Year", tallest dentist, etc. No puny biggest event of the year record can match up to any of those.

Edit: Oh for the love of all that burns, go back to terrible cartoons for your avatars.

ANYONE ELSE EXCITED FOR DX REUNION #4!? CAN'T WAIT!

I have myself convinced they, they are going to surprise us with a few more members, instead of the shit version again. Then end DX forever on that high-note

Billy Gunn (backstage recently), Road Dogg (backstage), Tori (still seems to be fine with wrestling), and X-Pac (was doing FCW scouting), would all be possible one-off appearance. Chyna is not needed, and has as much a chance of appearing as Rick Rude.

lupinko

I have myself convinced they, they are going to surprise us with a few more members, instead of the shit version again. Then end DX forever on that high-note

Billy Gunn (backstage recently), Road Dogg (backstage), Tori (still seems to be fine with wrestling), and X-Pac (was doing FCW scouting), would all be possible one-off appearance. Chyna is not needed, and has as much a chance of appearing as Rick Rude.

Nah, Rick Rude can still appear via Hologram, Chyna's chances are even lower.

Paige (Britani Knight) was in a Channel 4 Documentary last night - with her family. Pretty cool if you want to see Paige starting out, reacting to her WWE trial, and how her whole family love wrestling.

4OD | Youtube

Not sure if those links will work outside UK/Ireland.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Top Bottom