• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Guys, two years ago today, the greatest moment in the history of this sport occurred.

http://youtu.be/Putalg2M65A?t=22m2s
Re quoting for great justice.

At the hospital with the wife.

Gonna be a first time dad...

NERVOUS
And i'm late to this but congratulations, we'll celebrate with a wrasslegaf party
8aSPB.gif

At the hospital with the wife.

Gonna be a first time dad...

NERVOUS
Super late, but congratulations. Be strong, and you and yours can make it through raising a child.

Wrestling is such a fucking terrible business. Even the guys in it hate it.

http://youtu.be/IVsb2-TcA0s?t=10m46s

RVD's comment about not watching other people's matches reminds me of how some directors say that they don't watch other people's movies. The reasoning's kind of similar too.
I had a good laugh seeing him weasel his way out of the 'RVD 420' gimmick, too - and right after he said that he's more of an athlete than a character, too. That was early in his career, though, and let's be honest - it was art imitating life.

I see what you're trying to say here, jmdajr should name the child Ryback and then WWE lose even more ground on their trademark plans for that name, sneaky.
Clever plan, but the price is too high. No child should suffer such a fate.

I don't think I will ever have kids, Cannot deal with that. It seems like setting yourself up for 18 years of madness (and that is if everything goes to plan), until you can actually start to trust them.
Well, on the plus side you can tell your three year-old daughter that it's time to watch Raw and laugh your ass off when her response is to do her impression of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vzKgD89oOE

And you realize that she must have figured out that that video has something to do with wrestling because there's a guy with no shirt and a guy in a suit with a microphone.

Aiii

So not worth it
Actually, according to the Observer Newsletter, the plan is still for the big summer angle to kick off on next weeks Raw.

Aiii

So not worth it
LEGENDARY GUERRERO WRESTLING FAMILY’S CHAVO GUERRERO, JR INKS DEAL WITH TNA IMPACT WRESTLING

Third generation wrestling standout to debut in the ring Thursday, July 26, live on SPIKE TV!

TNA IMPACT WRESTLING’s President Dixie Carter announced the signing of Chavo Guerrero, Jr. via twitter. He will make his IMPACT WRESLTING debut on Thursday, July 26 on SPIKE TV. This signing means that two members of the legendary Guerrero family are part of the TNA family; as Chavo is the nephew of TNA commentator Hector Guerrero. Tune in Thursdays at 8:00pm ET to catch IMPACT WRESTLING live on Spike TV.

Hailing from one of the more storied and successful families in the pro wrestling arena, the Guerrero family has racked up more championship titles and accolades than anyone. He is the son of Chavo, Sr. and his grandfather and patriarch of the Guerrero family, the late Gory Guerrero, is still one of the most famous wrestlers in Mexico.

Having competed all over the world for various promotions, Chavo has won a number of championship gold, including a tag-team gold with his late uncle Eddie Guerrero. Prior to signing with TNA, he appeared on the highly successful ratings giant Ring Ka King in India.

somedevil

Here is the Ratings breakdown for Raw 7/16:

In the segment breakdown, Titus O'Neil and Darren Young vs. Kofi Kingston and R-Truth lost 384,000 viewers from the opening segment. AJ Lee and Daniel Bryan's backstage segment plus Zack Ryder vs. Alberto Del Rio with Rey Mysterio's return gained 252,000 viewers. Rikishi's return vs. Heath Slater gained another 169,000 viewers.

Eve Torres and The Miz vs. AJ and Bryan plus the wedding angle gained 282,000 viewers. The big surprise of the show was the Ryback vs. Jack Swagger angle with the confrontation between Chris Jericho and Dolph Ziggler. These lost 20,000 viewers in a spot in the show where RAW usually loses several hundred thousand viewers.

Brodus Clay vs. JTG lost 491,000 viewers, which indicates that fans stayed for the Ryback match and the Jericho-Ziggler segment but tuned out as soon as the next segment began. The main event with CM Punk vs. Big Show and John Cena teasing a Money in the Bank cash in gained 719,000 viewers for a 3.99 quarter rating.

So the losers for this week are the tag team division and Brodus Clay.

Aiii

So not worth it
AJ and Bryan keep drawing, yet they keep the title on Punk, who hasn't drawn in 8 months, except with AJ and Bryan.

Lets hope the big angle involves Punk turning heel, preferably with Heyman, Lesnar and maybe someone else (could be a great angle for Ambrose to debut in).

Kyoufu

AJ and Bryan keep drawing, yet they keep the title on Punk, who hasn't drawn in 8 months, except with AJ and Bryan.

Lets hope the big angle involves Punk turning heel, preferably with Heyman, Lesnar and maybe someone else (could be a great angle for Ambrose to debut in).

lol at you guys thinking Ambrose will be anything more than a jobber.

I can tell Vince and Triple H probably hate the fuck out of him for his shooting.

He has money written all over him but WWE hates money.

Top Bottom