• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Novid

Banned
That would explain the "pulling" part of the sentence.

First i dont call any woman worth respect a wifey or a waifu. I wish Paige all the succees in the world - but will she get it is another question and we all know how vince is.

Aiii

So not worth it
lol at you guys thinking Ambrose will be anything more than a jobber.

I can tell Vince and Triple H probably hate the fuck out of him for his shooting.

He has money written all over him but WWE hates money.

Randy Orton was and remains a dick to almost everyone backstage and has like 3 or 4 drug-related incidents, yet he's the number 2 guy for the company.

Vince loves them bad boys.

First i dont call any woman worth respect a wifey or a waifu. I wish Paige all the succees in the world - but will she get it is another question and we all know how vince is.
Ah, I see :)
Well, AJ is paving the way for non-plastic non-model women in WWE. #believe.

e004bbfa.jpg

I tried to take a similar picture wearing my Kane mask, but my wife wouldn't let me near Olivia while I had it on.

Also, El Pescado, post the picture of you pointing in your front yard.

You might laugh, but that hurricane I was pointing at barely touched my town.

Anth0ny

NOBODY!
2012-06-22-heel-wonderland.jpg

So to answer your question I don't know. Sin Cara for main event face.

I lol'd.

But I don't think everyone wants them to turn heel per-se, it's more that we're sick of their fucking boring, vanilla, by the books, kissing babies, "e for everyone" babyface style that damn near every babyface in the company shares.

What happened to ATTITUDE?

Perro

Fuck yeah! I can watch NXT in my TV, but it's like a 2 weeks late.
I was watching Kidd vs Camacho, Wyatt debut and Usos vs MOD, I think those were from the third episode.

I lol'd.

But I don't think everyone wants them to turn heel per-se, it's more that we're sick of their fucking boring, vanilla, by the books, kissing babies, "e for everyone" babyface style that damn near every babyface in the company shares.

What happened to ATTITUDE?
It got the "F" out and was replaced by RUTHLESS AGGRESSION!

Kane's mic work during the buildup to WM XX is really underrated. He carried it on his back. I really wish he still spoke like this.

http://youtu.be/rXQPKMPluN4?t=4m22s

http://youtu.be/ta60ty8jsmA?t=6m46s

It really was a one man feud with Kane delivering promos to a guy who wasn't even there for like 3 months, the eulogy promo after Survivor Series is one of my all time favourites, partly because I hated what Taker had become and agreed with Kane's motives, Biker Taker is fine, Patriotic goody two shoes rookie helping Biker Taker is damn miserable.

Ithil

This is the first episodes that wasn't recorded in the first May tapings right?

jmdajr

Thanks for all the Congrats guys! Mom and the baby are doing well! 8 pounds 3oz. , 21 inches and happy.

The bundle of joy is named Katie, and she will never be allowed to drive with anyone named Kane!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Thanks for all the Congrats guys! Mom and the baby are doing well! 8 pounds 3oz. , 21 inches and happy.

The bundle of joy is named Katie, and she will never be allowed to drive with anyone named Kane!
Dude, congratulations! I hope to be a dad one day too. I hope plenty years of good luck and good health for her.

It's also nice that you named her after Kane's first love (lol).

Aiii

So not worth it

Gratz man, enjoy the lack of sleep. Don't worry, it'll start getting fun about six months in!

I kid, I kid.

Cagey

Banned
CM Punk shouldn't be a heel. He should be positioned as a legitimate anti-hero face. Ride that 50/50 crowd split you had last year. Cena and Punk are natural heels to the others' base demographic. It's perfect.

Beyond that, they're just struggling with faces and heels being compelling. Heels are cowards who never win or even act like heels; faces are one-dimensional, generic, and oddly act like heels. The answer isn't to turn more guys heel, though. Which is why that comic is awesome.

I love everyone in this gif.

I should start tweet touting Otunga on the facebooks for advice on what to do after I fail the bar exam.

Guzim

I tried to take a similar picture wearing my Kane mask, but my wife wouldn't let me near Olivia while I had it on.

You might laugh, but that hurricane I was pointing at barely touched my town.

Your wife really wanted the Kane mask on your daughter. And who can forget Hurricane Irene?

Your wife really wanted the Kane mask on your daughter. And who can forget Hurricane Irene?

The mask is like twice the size of her face.

We really lucked out on Hurricane Irene. All the forecasts said it was headed right for us, but the bands of the storm went directly above and below us. It was crazy good luck for us. We actually opened up on the Boardwalk in Seaside the next day.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The mask is like twice the size of her face.

We really lucked out on Hurricane Irene. All the forecasts said it was headed right for us, but the bands of the storm went directly above and below us. It was crazy good luck for us. We actually opened up on the Boardwalk in Seaside the next day.
The Sin Cara mask scared it off.

Ithil

Watching NXT, and it's fast on its way to far eclipsing RAW and SD as their best show.

The whole show feels very fresh because of the young FCW roster, it's been entirely focused on wrestling matches, the Full Sail crowd has been hot all tapings, and it's apparently getting its own title soon?

Also, Justin Gabriel's hair is ridiculous looking.

Ithil

It also helps that the only short/squash type matches tend to be each of the "major" wrestlers' first matches, after which they have proper length ones, which makes sense seeing as quite a few like Seth Rollins seem to be doing more than one match in each round of tapings.

None of this "6 weeks of squashes" to get over the point of "this person is getting a push". There are much better ways of doing that solely through matches than squashes.

Oh yeah, and I forgot, proper commentary. JR and William Regal for many of the matches instead of Cole and King crapping in your ear.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Watching NXT, and it's fast on its way to far eclipsing RAW and SD as their best show.

The whole show feels very fresh because of the young FCW roster, it's been entirely focused on wrestling matches, the Full Sail crowd has been hot all tapings, and it's apparently getting its own title soon?

Also, Justin Gabriel's hair is ridiculous looking.

Wait hold up? They do these shows in Central Florida?

Man I really should get around to going to one then since I live in Orlando :/

somedevil

Here is the latest rumor about the CM Punk and John Cena match at Raw 1000 from pwinsider:

WWE's creative committee is rumored to be leaning toward CM Punk retaining the WWE Championship next Monday on Raw SuperShow when John Cena cashes in his Money in the Bank contract. According to PWInsider.com, there is a lot of talk within the organization that Cena will be the first person to not win a title directly after cashing in the briefcase.

Kyoufu

Here is the latest rumor about the CM Punk and John Cena match at Raw 1000 from pwinsider:

WWE's creative committee is rumored to be leaning toward CM Punk retaining the WWE Championship next Monday on Raw SuperShow when John Cena cashes in his Money in the Bank contract. According to PWInsider.com, there is a lot of talk within the organization that Cena will be the first person to not win a title directly after cashing in the briefcase.

I already said this would happen. Why am I always right?

Top Bottom