• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You just wait, his heel turn will be like Rocky Maivia becoming the Rock. Kofi Kingston will become "The King" and it will be glorious.
And while his style is of an acquired taste I am a big fan of his "controlled frenzy" and jumping theatrics.
Controlled Frenzy? Oh, please.

His heel turn should just be him talking about how stupid his old "gimmick" was.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Man... Wrestling today is really missing a great promo guy.

Now imagine if Cena was giving a promo about Roberts.

"you have a snake in a bag because you dont have one in your pants"

- faces camera and makes stupid smerk
Holy shit, that's probably be exactly what he would say too.

Oh man I remember watching that Bret Hart WM Arcade Game thing on the end of a PPV VHS tape I rented out back in the days. I thought it was the coolest thing at the time lol.

Only way Aces and 8's work is with a big name leading it. Only canidates in my mind are Batista or maybe Goldberg. Say what you want about Goldberg but he would create some buzz, despite the fact that I cant stand him.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
uh so nobody was in the back when Kurt was called out to beat up those....THUGS?

somedevil

Why are AJ Styles and Daniels in the same room when they can't stand each other. Let's see how many times they mention that the Pope is in the new batman movie.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Is he really?

He lost a loser leaves TNA forever street fight with Angle last year. Jeff is in Mexico headlining every show. I'm sure he's enjoying being the center of attention there than getting lost in the shuffle in TNA.

eldoon

SPOILER ALERT
KURTS GOING TO MEXICO AND HELPING JEFF.....

Team Dorian Roldán (Jeff Jarrett and Kurt Angle) (with Karen Jarrett) vs. Team Joaquín Roldán (Electroshock and L.A. Park)

Top Bottom