• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Pimpwerx

This trashy even for a trailer trash angle. This is trashy trailer trash at its worst. This has Vince Russo's sticky fingerprints all over it. Ugh. PEACE.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I wish TNA could get on another network. Spike TV dosent support the product at all, WWE was ecstatic to get back to the USA network. Wish TNT or TBS would pick Wrestling back up.

Spike promotes TNA pretty well and helps them out with production cost. It's no secret that AOL/Time Warner is looking for a stable promotion to put on tv but doesn't want to be financially involved with it.

Thanks jobber. How long you been watching TNA? You used to rip me for watching Impact in the past. PEACE.

2002 BROTHER

The AJ/Claire Storyline may be one of the worst angles I have ever seen, yet, I am now somehow facinated by it. How far have my standards dropped? We need Maury for a guest appearance asap.

Tree of Woe? I forgot how much RVD likes trees.
dhkE7.png

Kaladin

If my calculations are correct, the 500th episode of TNA Impact Wrestling will air on September 5th, 2013. I expect a 3 hour show with a world title match, the return of several alumni and the reunion of Beer Money for one night only.

Top Bottom