• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Ultratech

AN IRON CIRCLE MATCH?!

This really is WCW.

Actually it's kinda fucking awesome how all the wrestlers are hanging around them egging them on.

Reminds me of fights they'd have while I was in High School. A bunch of people would drive out someplace, encircle a place, and two dudes would just go at it. One guy I worked with got his shit knocked pretty good. (Though I think he ended being a complete pussy about the whole thing.)

And Hardy lost? lol?

Sokantish

Coutout wins rarely happen
nice to see

It was a dumb count out though. Like if a dude gets hurt and can't get back in time that's cool. But having guys suddenly forget they count people out when they're outside of the ring while they hit his goofy friend is a little silly.

eldoon

AyBGTGeCAAM1BP5.jpg:medium

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
So yeah, I dunno. Finally watching TNA and...well, at least it doesn't feel like it's actively trying to insult my intelligence. But then, it's a bit early to make a judgement. Enjoying it thus far though.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I'm disappointed the red hair chick isn't ring side tonight. She showed up 2 weeks ago :(

Hey, uh...

Wouldn't that make their commercial sponsors mad that they're basically explicitly telling their fans not to watch commercials?

WWE got away with it for a few months

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
lol the announcer on youtube claimed he was going to be cancelling his Direct TV live on-air in the post show

Sokantish

Well Htown it is ridiculous that he pays over 100 dollars a month and he can't watch the greatest show on television. What's up with that, man?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Well Htown it is ridiculous that he pays over 100 dollars a month and he can't watch the greatest show on television. What's up with that, man?

I think it's ridiculous that he's acting like he needs a television to watch TNA.

I think it's ridiculous that he's acting like he needs a television to watch TNA.

What are you talking about? Everyone knows people in the back aren't and/or can't watch the show. The only time Borash gets to see TNA is on his DirecTV® DVR™ Recording Device, and sadly that's no longer possible.

I wish TNA could get on another network. Spike TV dosent support the product at all, WWE was ecstatic to get back to the USA network. Wish TNT or TBS would pick Wrestling back up.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I wish TNA could get on another network. Spike TV dosent support the product at all, WWE was ecstatic to get back to the USA network. Wish TNT or TBS would pick Wrestling back up.
Yeah, I will say that USA is proud to have RAW on their network, and you can tell.

Top Bottom