• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
they're talking about TNA on message boards!

oh shit Bully tried to rape Val on the net feed :eek:

eldoon

He's not bad, it's just that TNA got great when they started losing the old guys, and giving young guys a chance. I hope they don't start changing that.

chavo is smaller and will fit better and teach the new x division guys
plus could run a story against Hernandez

Brinbe

They seriously need to get out of that dump. That crowd is terrible...

And there's nothing wrong with the Chavo signing. He'll work well with the young guys and he's a solid person to have in the locker room. The only problem with signing all those old guys is when they're continually going over to the detriment of new stars, and that's not gonna be the case with Guerrero.

BadAss2961

It'd really be amazing to see how much better Impact would be if they could go on the road every week. I think it's all that's holding them back at this point.

This match is great, btw.

Impact on the road could be something special. Build a following in the neglected Smark cities and the show would be pretty cool. Impact Zone is an anchor around TNA's necks.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
If that chavo knock off from mexican america was still around it would of been cool
It's about opportunity cost. What would you rather have? A Chavo/Hernandez feud? Or two guys who haven't been given an opportunity to get over, and may do so?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
you know

out of all the dumb ass rules that were taken from the AWA and Mid-South like the over the top rope instant DQ, I don't see how standing on the top turn buckle can cause a DQ

BadAss2961

Ugh at the "yes" chants with the crossface. Though Bryan does it a bit differently, everytime I see him or Roode apply the move, i'm reminded by how much better Benoit was at it. Especially in transition.

lol, Aces and Eights multiply every week.

G-Fex

I feel freaking terrible.

I went out , it's payday, I go buy a 25 dollar gift card to buy the TNA Brown bag special.

and....I forget there's shipping charges too.

It comes out to 35.20.

FUCK!

I can't believe I didn't realize this.

I feel so damn down.

The hell am I supposed to do with this gift card now?

I feel freaking terrible.

I went out , it's payday, I go buy a 25 dollar gift card to buy the TNA Brown bag special.

and....I forget there's shipping charges too.

It comes out to 35.20.

FUCK!

I can't believe I didn't realize this.

I feel so damn down.

The hell am I supposed to do with this gift card now?

What kind of gift card is it, one of those Visa ones?

Top Bottom