• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

*pounds head on desk* But I wanted the brown bag special! I don't want to use this card on steam or anything for games (for once)

Use that gift card and some extra money to get one of the $50 Visa gift cards. Problem solved, plus you'll have some money leftover for some candy.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
*pounds head on desk* But I wanted the brown bag special! I don't want to use this card on steam or anything for games (for once)

How do you not have a check card, man? I've heard you reference having a job, so obviously you have a bank account. Why no check card?

G-Fex

How do you not have a check card, man? I've heard you reference having a job, so obviously you have a bank account. Why no check card?

I'd like to have direct deposit if I could trust my bank but they stole from me last time.

Use that gift card and some extra money to get one of the $50 Visa gift cards. Problem solved, plus you'll have some money leftover for some candy.

I could do that, yeah!

At some point I'd like to see Bully Ray in the heavyweight title picture. He constantly gets the most heat in the whole company and sticking the belt around his waist would allow any face to step in and instantly get over.

somedevil

The thing with this new biker nexus is that they need a big time leader to make the angle work. Eric bischoff or jarrett behind the group most people might find dissapointing.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I just noticed...

the crew that beat down Angle wasn't wearing the same gear at the end of the show. Also, all the other attacks happened in front of the live crowd.

What does this mean?

Kurt wasn't there tonight and they taped it last week.

It is amazing how good he has been. I never thought he had it in him.

It's just an evolution of his ECW shtick when he used to absolutely lay into the audience on the mic. Bully's always been a great heel when he wasn't stuck as a table smashing buffoon, or "tough babyface veteran tag team guy."

Can someone post up that jericho reaction gif to cena's music, and there was one other recent jericho funny, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. Post them please :(

Ithil

Can someone post up that jericho reaction gif to cena's music, and there was one other recent jericho funny, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. Post them please :(

qsJq2.gif

And as a bonus

3W3EK.jpg

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Ugh at the "yes" chants with the crossface. Though Bryan does it a bit differently, everytime I see him or Roode apply the move, i'm reminded by how much better Benoit was at it. Especially in transition.
Who?

But seriously, I hate how WWE has edited out benoit out of, well, every piece of archive footage they have, including any time his name was mentioned by a commentator. They're erasing him and everything he ever did.

What they should be doing is using his story as an example of the wear and tear the industry has on people's bodies and minds, and how it isn't a game. Or promote concussion research, or depression counseling. SOMETHING.

But they might have to acknowledge a drug problem in the industry if they did that.

Novid

Banned
Who?

But seriously, I hate how WWE has edited out benoit out of, well, every piece of archive footage they have, including any time his name was mentioned by a commentator. They're erasing him and everything he ever did.

What they should be doing is using his story as an example of the wear and tear the industry has on people's bodies and minds, and how it isn't a game. Or promote concussion research, or depression counseling. SOMETHING.

But they might have to acknowledge a drug problem in the industry if they did that.

They dont want to do it. Why should they? Opening that part of history is never going to show them in a light they want to see. Its part of the reason why half of the fans left for UFC originally because of the whitewashing.

Ithil

Ugh at the "yes" chants with the crossface. Though Bryan does it a bit differently, everytime I see him or Roode apply the move, i'm reminded by how much better Benoit was at it. Especially in transition.

lol, Aces and Eights multiply every week.

I prefer the Yes Lock to the crossface. At least in the Yes Lock the arm trapping looks legitimate.

Though that being who may have existed did manage to make the crossface very damn painful looking

bangai-o

Banned
It's funny. I was going to suggest they have Swagger be "Kane's son", then I realized that Kane actually tombstoned Jack's dad on TV.
that seems like an easy work a round though, no?

Im your real dad.

no!

remember when i bought you super mario bros 3 and you didnt even have a nintedno?

yes?

mwhahhhhahaaaahhaaaaa

Anth0ny

Who?

It's annoying at times, but honestly... I don't blame them. He's a fucking murderer. I don't even want to see that dude's face.

During my ongoing nostalgia viewing of WWF from 1997-2002, it's tough to enjoy some of those Benoit matches. And that sucks, because he was one of the best.

eldoon

I just noticed...

the crew that beat down Angle wasn't wearing the same gear at the end of the show. Also, all the other attacks happened in front of the live crowd.

What does this mean?

Kurt wasn't there tonight and they taped it last week.

Yeah you are right
they beeped out the word motherF##RS as well when that happened
for a live show they had to be pretty quick on the censors

I bet angle is in mexico

Kaladin

Great episode of Impact so far....I'm an hour in watching a good Anderson vs AJ Styles match and I haven't FF through anything. Impact is truly awesome right now.

bangai-o

Banned
I prefer the Yes Lock to the crossface. At least in the Yes Lock the arm trapping looks legitimate.

Though that being who may have existed did manage to make the crossface very damn painful looking
he who which we do not speak of just flexed really hard right ? you could see his neck and forehead ready to explode when he did it.

Top Bottom