• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Backflip

I'm assuming you work on the game? How was Mark? Is my image of him as a big nice teddy bear accurate?

I don't work on the game, I'm a journalist. Mark was polite but also a little bit bored. After our interview was over, he said that my microphone looks like "a dildo." I told him "that's not PG" and he answered "I'm not PG." We laughed about that for a couple of minutes and then he said something along the lines of "not that I'm used to seeing dildos."

wresslegaf. what does wwe do to wwe do to fix Jinder Mahal?

You really want to know?

Make him the motherfuckin WAR GENIE. Have him painted a blue or red color, and have him BEAT ASS all day.

Or you can go with his actual nationality, and have him be another lumberjack or somesuch. You know Vince loves those stereotypes. He asked for Saba Simba!

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge

Give him personality. No "I'm better than you", we already have too many guys that do that with actual personality or got there before him.

Let him use more of the moves he knows, not just the same stiff standard training moves from FCW. He's never going ot be one of the best wrestlers in the world, but he knows some good martial art moves and did well to let Samoa Joe look good.

Use his entrance music to his advantage if they have to keep it. Put him up against highly active guys to make a stark contrast to his slower style. He could be good for build up matches that start slow and end in a "controlled frenzy" or whatever it may be.

Tiger, tiger tiger, TIGER KNEE!

Make him Zack Ryder's sidekick Broski. It's gold, I tell you!

Nah, Santino's Foreign Exchange buddy. Look at how well it worked for Kozlov

Aiii

So not worth it

We rebrand him via WWE Films: No Holds Barred 2 as Thor, he gets to do crazy eyes and wear a hammer on a belt around his waist that he uses to beat superstars to fake death.

I don't work on the game, I'm a journalist. Mark was polite but also a little bit bored. After our interview was over, he said that my microphone looks like "a dildo." I told him "that's not PG" and he answered "I'm not PG." We laughed about that for a couple of minutes and then he said something along the lines of "not that I'm used to seeing dildos."
That's pretty cool.

Maybe another gimmick could do him wonders. Or maybe, actually make him threatening by having him take out a few superstars to garner some sort of a heat.

Basically, anything to make his name known.

Drop the current gimmick altogether and let him be a Canadian professional wrestler who happens to speak Punjab. Change up his moveset a lot, because he's not big enough for all of the generic hoss stuff he uses to look very good. I'd also revert him back to his indy name, Tiger Raj Singh, because how the hell do you not cheer for a dude name "Tiger Raj Singh".

bangai-o

Banned
after watching this week's NXT it is very easy to see how much more experience Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater have compared to the rest of the show.

Chopper

Ha ha. That is fucking cool.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Professor Jinder Mahal.

O0j8n.png

Probable members of Aces and Eights:

Jeff Jarrett = leader
Luke Gallows
Wes Brisco
Mike Knox

TNA has been rotating some workers who won't be part of the group into the beatdowns to make it harder to guess who is in the faction.

D Lo Brown, who is an agent for TNA, played a member last night but I don't believe he will be part of the final group when they are revealed.

I hope not. The other guys are fine but the leader would be too predictable, besides
Jeff Jarrett
needs to go away forever. He sucks.

It's going to be revealed the Alberto's wink is in fact a signal to his men for them to start the next drug shipment, he'll have a faction of jobber fall guys to protect his "investment".

Do you know the anime?
you know the anime?
You gotta know the anime wah hey,

Do you know the anime?
you know the anime
Well, gotta know the anime wah hey, oh oh oh oh

Cause the tentacles will rise...
When the girl gets facilized...
Don't be blinded by the size,
of the penii...

Anyone watching the SHINE debut iPPV tonight? Only 10 bucks; http://www.wwnlive.com and it's just starting.

-Main Event - First Time Ever Dream Match: Sara Del Rey vs. Jazz
-Nikki Roxx vs. Rain
-Veda Scott vs. Kimberly
-Santana vs. Tina San Antonio
-Tracy Taylor & Su Yung vs. Allysin Kay & Taylor Made
-Reby Sky vs. Jayme Jameson
-Mercedes Martinez vs. Leva Bates
-Christina Von Eerie vs. Cherry Bomb
-Plus Live Event Hostess Daffney

Kimberly vs Veda Scott is up first.

Pimpwerx

Darren "Black Cena" Young has become one of my favorite wrasslers lately. Hell, the PTPers are my favorite tag team. Too bad their only prime time jobbers for this company. :( PEACE.

Top Bottom