• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Striker

Darren "Black Cena" Young has become one of my favorite wrasslers lately. Hell, the PTPers are my favorite tag team. Too bad their only prime time jobbers for this company. :( PEACE.
Young has potential. He was with Percy Watson in FCW I believe, which is weird that he's not up and tagging with him, instead of this sloth known as Titus O'Neil. There is nothing redeeming about Titus, at all.

SHINE iPPV has been good so far, despite a short stream outage during the second match of Santana vs Tina San Antonio. Impressed with Kimberly who had a good showing in the opener against Veda Scott, and especially impressed with 'AK47' Allysin Kaye who teamed with Taylor Made against Tracy Taylor & Su Yung. Kaye plays a great heel and looks solid in everything she does in the ring, reminds me somewhat of Cheerleader Melissa. Cherry Bomb vs Christina Von Eerie is up next.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I think if AJ and Fryin were this happy pre-Wrestlemania, this storyline would have a better payoff.

somedevil

s6pJS.jpg

Top Bottom