• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
thenwhat does Kane do with al his money?

Motorcycle for him and Kane Jr.
OAxa5.jpg

Sokantish

They can expose his heritage, but they can never take away his pride to be part of the WWE Universe™! And if they have a problem with it, then they can get hit with the

SIX...ONE...NINE!!

Booyaka booyaka!

Epico and Primo are a cool tag team by the way guys, I don't know if you know that or not.

Ithil

I hope Mysterio turns heel before he retires, so in his entrance, instead of doing his forehead touch with the kids, he takes them by the head...then just fucking headbutts them in the face.

Hey, I just caught up on the thread and wanted to say that Alex Riley is probably the worst guy in the WWE. Yes even Jinder. In fact if he's still in the company the next time I do star ratings, I'll add 0 stars and put him as the sole member.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
So how come the refs always yell about using closed fist (which is against the wrestling rules as set forth by Jack Tunney) and threatens a DQ if they don't stop, but Big Show uses a closed fist punch for his finisher and the refs never DQ him

logic missing.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
So how come the refs always yell about using closed fist (which is against the wrestling rules as set forth by Jack Tunney) and threatens a DQ if they don't stop, but Big Show uses a closed fist punch for his finisher and the refs never DQ him

logic missing.

Before? No logic at all. Now? That great contract he got from Johnny Ace.

bangai-o

Banned
Rey really did perfect the art of initiating attacks that cause opponenets to hang off the middle rope. even a single punch does it!

Top Bottom