• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

SoulPlaya

more money than God
And people said I was dumb for using the ignore feature.
I don't even understand why you ignore me? I haven't posted many Kane fan art in a long time. Hell, for most of the past few days, I've been posting great old school matches/promos, practically all of which have nothing to do with Kane.

Someone quote this so Beef can see.

Sokantish

Beef, SoulPlaya just called you a fat loserhead. I can't believe he said it myself, but he did! What a jerk that guy is.

Oh and Smackdown was OKAY. Maybe a little bit less than okay. More like just ok

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Motorcycle for him and Kane Jr.
OAxa5.jpg

KATNE!

I don't work on the game, I'm a journalist. Mark was polite but also a little bit bored. After our interview was over, he said that my microphone looks like "a dildo." I told him "that's not PG" and he answered "I'm not PG." We laughed about that for a couple of minutes and then he said something along the lines of "not that I'm used to seeing dildos."

:lol He's so great

Turok_TTZ

Silence Cenation man. go back to worshipping that super hero known as John Cena, whom ye think should be wwe champion.

hm, just realized. does Daniel bryan ever pull off his yes lock from a standing position? from what Ive been able to recall, all his yes locks start off with the opponent already down on the ground.

I enjoyed the SHINE iPPV - Jazz vs Sara Del Rey really delivered, just a very tough, hard-hitting 20 minute main event with some excellent mat work throughout. Well worth the price of admission alone. Jazz is in phenomenal shape, and even though Sara will be leaving soon, hopefully Jazz sticks around. Elsewhere, Nikki Roxx vs Rain was great, Rain has been wrestling for a while now and it shows in how smooth she is in the ring, plus she plays the heel role so well, while Jayme Jameson vs Reby Sky was surprisingly enjoyable. Jameson controlled the majority of the match, but Reby looked a whole lot less green than the last time I saw her, selling well and evoking some good sympathy from the crowd who really got behind her leading into the finish. Mercedes Martinez vs Leva Bates was fun, Leva was dressed as Spiderman tonight, while Allysin Kay & Taylor Made made for a very impressive heel tag team. Overall it was a good debut show. The roster is a bit thin at the top, but there are a lot of promising wrestlers on the card, so I'm looking forward to see where they go from here. You can order the replay from http://www.wwnlive.com and the next SHINE iPPV will be on August 17th

Striker

Hated the Issac Yankem gimmick, but he and Bret did have quality matches. Being a big Bret fan growing up, I hated the dentist gimmick. Still do. Good things in the ring, nonetheless. If it were done in today's WWE, it would flop mercifully because they'd spend 75% of their time in promos and the rest in short matches.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Hated the Issac Yankem gimmick, but he and Bret did have quality matches. Being a big Bret fan growing up, I hated the dentist gimmick. Still do. Good things in the ring, nonetheless. If it were done in today's WWE, it would flop mercifully because they'd spend 75% of their time in promos and the rest in short matches.
Back then, they let Jacobs do anything he wanted, and show off his agility. I wish they would let him do that again. In a rare shoot interview, he actually joked that if he went around the ring doing all these things, then he wouldn't be employed in the WWE for long.

I mean, look at this!!!

http://youtu.be/MwICqnk3WP0?t=2m30s

Top Bottom