• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

14_sc_STEV_A_05261997tb_046.jpg

bangai-o

Banned
WWE and World titles need unified, as do the IC/US titles. Assuming they bring in a crop of lighter guys in the Fall, they can add in a Cruiserweight belt for that division. That way there's just one main event title, one midcard, and one for the small guys who won't/don't get to be in either of those environments (Kidd, Bourne, Sin Cara, Gabriel, Barreta, etc.).
send the cruiserweight title to the womens division. throw the butterfly belt into a river.

Razorskin

----- ------
Remember that Dolph Ziggler/Sin Cara botch at MitB?

Dolph Ziggler was reportedly livid with Sin Cara following Sunday’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match for a World Heavyweight Championship Contract at Money in the Bank.

According to SuperLuchas.net, a source within WWE says Ziggler vocally complained backstage over the SmackDown Superstar working stiffly and failing to protect him during a high risk maneuver off the top turnbuckle known as The Spanish Fly.

The errant spot nearly injured Ziggler, not to mention spurred a dubious Twitter trending topic ”Botch Cara.”

According to the source, Ziggler plans to file a formal complaint to WWE officers over Sin Cara so they can review the case further and decide whether the the high-flying grappler faces punishment.

:lol

Aiii

So not worth it
The way they're acting it out I would be surprised if either of them was faking it, but who knows. I like not even having a single clue on this, well done WWE. Can't wait for the wedding segment at any rate.

I loved yesterdays wedding planning video. Esp. AJ fake snapping at the rose and doing the YES-chant with the teddybear.

tha was obviously zigglers fault. sorry ziggler. im knocking you down my list a few spots.

Got to agree. In the superplex situation (and the spanish fly) the guy on the inside of the ropes steps onto the top first and establishes a firm footing with one foot on either side of the corner. Then he can bring the opponent up to the top and execute the move.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgLTwWA6JYc

You can clearly see Dolph step up to the top rope first, with no stable balance as Cara still needs to move. When Cara tries to climb up they both come tumbling down because neither man is stable on the ropes.

He did the same thing against Randy Orton a few times, but Orton being heavier than Cara was able to stay more stable when climbing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FeQUOu0QPo&t=6m55s

Edit: Compare those to this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP4QTO9Fgr4&t=3m59s

and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFlRKQyh-hI&t=10m00s

I'm a big fan of Dolph, but the fall was his fault.

Remember that Dolph Ziggler/Sin Cara botch at MitB?

:lol

Yes, yes, just according to Keikaku. Trying to get wrestlers de-pushed now, brilliant. The transformation is almost complete.

Now just let him sing his own entrance theme, and spark a legit feud between him and Daniel Bryan, and pretty soon we'll be on our way to a new Attitudinal Era.

WWE and World titles need unified, as do the IC/US titles. Assuming they bring in a crop of lighter guys in the Fall, they can add in a Cruiserweight belt for that division. That way there's just one main event title, one midcard, and one for the small guys who won't/don't get to be in either of those environments (Kidd, Bourne, Sin Cara, Gabriel, Barreta, etc.).

Nah.

Unify the WWE/World Title (keeping the big gold belt and throwing the spinner in the trash). The World title feud can be a storyline on both Smackdown and Raw.

The US and IC belts become brand specific and MUST BE DEFENDED EVERY WEEK on their respective show.

Move divas to one show and Tag teams to another, gives each division room to breath and have storylines.

I wouldn't want them to make a "crusierweight" belt, as they can't even handle the belts they already have correctly, just have those guys competing for the US/IC titles and if they get over enough elevate them to the main title picture.

G-Fex

Love is sticking by your team thick or thin.

Except not sticking by a shitty company like WWE.

I'd do anything for love, but I won't do that.

bangai-o

Banned
how much do you guys think some of the undercard get paid?

Ricado Rodriguez
32k with benefits?

Aksana
30k with benefits?

Tyler Reks
?

Top Bottom