• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

SoulPlaya

more money than God
i figured they would have health care.
The WWE does have their own set of doctors now through the wellness policy that perform checkups on the wrestlers (don't know how thorough). The WWE also covers surgery costs for injuries, although I don't know if that's for everyone.

Kyoufu

Tyler Reks gets paid with a sandwich

or 2.

Triple H eats Tyler Reks's sandwiches.

Look he's eating one of them now

triplehpbj.jpg

That bully!

This will be one of the greatest Raw's ever, I can feel it. On a pure entertainment scale this will be a legendary Raw, no joke. Also, since Stone Cold's obviously going to be there (not sure why the "leak" of him being there is a big deal, of course he's going to be there), I have a feeling he's going to give Ziggler a Stunner and we might witness the greatest sell job of all time.

G-Fex

I am going to start ignoring you if you keep posting lies

I am lying I'm sorry Keyser.

I'm with Maryse right now actually.

She's giggling and snuggling with me.

Now i'm rubbing my face into her beautiful blonde hair, and it smells terrific.

Now I'm giving her a eskimo kisses

Now we're cuddling up and she's feeding me Cheez-its.

Tis a good life for the King of Games.

I call Bullshit on this, my evidence is yourself.

Go to Tumblr you LYING LIAR

bangai-o

Banned

is it love?

bangai-o

Banned
im willing to admit my presence is not worthy of being near Maryse. that is something Keyser is going to have to learn the hard way.

TONIGHT!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Threemendous III
Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 8:00PM Bell Time - Reseda, CA

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Tag TeamChampionship Title Three-Way Ladder Match
Super Smash Bros. (Player Uno & Stupefied) vs. Future Shock (Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly)
vs. The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Championship Title Match
"Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen vs. Willie Mack

Singles Match
"Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs. Sami Callihan

Tag Team Match
RockNES Monsters (Johnny Goodtime & Johnny Yuma) vs. Fightin' Taylor Boys (Chuck Taylor & Ryan Taylor)

Singles Match
TJ Perkins vs. Roderick Strong

Singles Match
Brian Cage vs. Eddie Edwards

Singles Match
B-Boy vs. Drake Younger

Singles Match
Famous B vs. Joey Ryan

Stacked Card. If anyone from is going, hit me up. I'll be the guy with the camera in the front row (too vague)

Kaladin

TONIGHT!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Threemendous III
Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 8:00PM Bell Time - Reseda, CA

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Tag TeamChampionship Title Three-Way Ladder Match
Super Smash Bros. (Player Uno & Stupefied) vs. Future Shock (Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly)
vs. The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Championship Title Match
"Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen vs. Willie Mack

Singles Match
"Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs. Sami Callihan

Tag Team Match
RockNES Monsters (Johnny Goodtime & Johnny Yuma) vs. Fightin' Taylor Boys (Chuck Taylor & Ryan Taylor)

Singles Match
TJ Perkins vs. Roderick Strong

Singles Match
Brian Cage vs. Eddie Edwards

Singles Match
B-Boy vs. Drake Younger

Singles Match
Famous B vs. Joey Ryan

Stacked Card. If anyone from is going, hit me up. I'll be the guy with the camera in the front row (too vague)

PWG needs to be on iPPV so I can throw them my money.

Yeah let's get this thread back on track.

Who here is getting Guild Wars 2?
I've been trying out the game since yesterday but every time I go to play it I just can't get into it. I love the combat but other than that it's not doing much for me. Maybe it's the style of "questing" that they put into the game or something. I haven't been able to try WvW yet since there's always a queue.

Alucard

Banned
I gotta get a PWG DVD. Which one should a brand virgin pick up? Always up for broadening my horizons. So far, I've gone as far as ROH and Dragon Gate. Any way to keep up with NJPW or a lucha fed?

Sokantish

I've been trying out the game since yesterday but every time I go to play it I just can't get into it. I love the combat but other than that it's not doing much for me. Maybe it's the style of "questing" that they put into the game or something. I haven't been able to try WvW yet since there's always a queue.

I bought the game a while ago so I haven't played the beta that much so I don't get burned out on it before it even comes out but I did play a little bit of WvWvW and it seemed like it could be really fun, but I had no idea what I was doing. The highest I got in the beta was level 13, and I was still having trouble with the questing. Maybe WoW has spoiled me too much by it telling me where to exactly go and what to do. I also only played by myself while I was doing it, I'm sure it'll be a lot more fun with some friends.

All I've been doing for the past two weeks is posting matches, promos, and starting/engaging real discussions.

WHY DO I GET BLAMED FOR EVERYTHING?!?!

Why him!?
Seriously though, I guess most of the other users just don't trust your links. Kind of like the Boy Who Cried Wolf, only with more references to Dr. Isaac Yankem DDS in the space of a few months than the character has received within the last 16 years. Or maybe more people have you on ignore than you thought. Or maybe Wrassle-GAF is just that captivated by Maryse at the moment. Who can really know for sure?

PWG needs to be on iPPV so I can throw them my money.
Agreed. Then again, I need to start spending more money on iPPV's and replays in the first place. Rudo Reels seems like a nice, cheap place to start; XSplit won't take my damn credit card, so I've got money to burn.

Edit: Ah, and they've got a sale on Jushin Thunder Liger stuff! I knew good things would happen if I kept at least one Liger in my avvy for a while!

Top Bottom