• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

SoulPlaya

more money than God
That was back when his chokeslam looked like it actually could hurt. It's so weak now!
Well, it depends on who he's chokeslamming. Bryan makes it too obvious that he's jumping, Cena has NEVER been able to take a proper chokeslam from anyone (he overextends and the other guys hand winds up on his chest instead of the neck), Big Show is self-explanatory. Punk takes a good chokeslam. He just needs someone who can sell.

MDtE7.gif

gray_fox224

I don't watch wrestling that often. Can someone explain John Cena's character? Is he heel? Good guy? Just saw the Star Wars promo and wow, that was embarrassing.

I don't watch wrestling that often. Can someone explain John Cena's character? Is he heel? Good guy? Just saw the Star Wars promo and wow, that was embarrassing.

John Cena is like watching iCarly. It is mostly a kids show, but every now and then there is something on it to entertain.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Does anyone remember that "WWE Superstars' Favorite Music Videos" special that aired on MTV (or was it MTV2?) way back in the late 90's? I watched it expecting it to be more shoot-y, but it was all in-character. :lol I remember Mankind's favorite video was "Stitches" by Orgy, because he was going to leave his opponent in stitches at the next PPV. GET IT? Oh WWF.

He's a face that males 20+ years old hate but kids and women love despite the fact he's a corny bully and relatively terrible at everything (except over coming odds).

Yeah...I can't install DayZ correctly :(

People say the Sixth Installer (or something like that) does everything for you, including patching. Maybe try that if you haven't.

Top Bottom