• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

bangai-o

Banned
Been watching old RAW's and the Eddie Tribute show is still some sad stuff.

I remember when it first aired I didn't hear about his death until tuning into RAW with my Dad and being shocked at the news.

:(
i was at school when i heard about it. Other students were crying and some made RIp Eddie shirts with magic marker.

G-Fex

nHFUb.jpg

He's so cool!

You're welcome. Glad to help.

Those are some cool creations for Saints Row/Soul Calibur, guys. I made Hogan and JoMo in Virtua Fighter 5, but I don't have a good camera to show them off with.
I saw you mention your Hogan edit in the VF5FS OT, but the JoMo thing is new. You should fight me sometime, Beef; I could stream a match or two, and then you could show your edits off to the thread.

WELP this marks the end of souldashing

By the way, are you guys going to be using this thread tomorrow? You better not.
Oh, we're gonna post in the thread on Off-Topic for RAW's 1000th? OK, sure.

I just hope that the discussion stays civil - and I know that no one would try to hasten the arrival of Midnight in the OT section.

tUCUrs.jpg

Right?

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I honestly did not recognise Miz in that picture at all at first. I approve. I was never a fan of his reality television human-pigeon motions and coo looks he used to do.

KenOD

The stuff from Benjamin from 11 minutes on is just fantastic. Was he this athletic/good in WWE? Gotta track down more of this!

When allowed to he could be. Always my favourite entry in Money In The Bank and I generally enjoyed his "gold standard" matches in ECW and Smackdown.

Actually that reminds me, is Yoshi Tatsu still alive? He's someone I want them to fire so he can go back to wrestling his natural style, which is quite good compared to the forced "he's Asian, so he kicks!"

KenOD

Now he needs to get rid of those "I'm Awesome" trunks.

Are you saying his crotch isn't awesome? That's the point of the trunks right?

Seriously though, he does. Also a new theme, but not Downstrait, with a promo about "I'm not playing any more".

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
With the promo last week, I'm 100% sure GTV is going to show up tomorrow on Raw to expose something between AJ and DFRY. WWE doesn't bring up stupid shit for no reason. Maybe they show DFRY and the Bella twin pictures on Twitter.

I saw you mention your Hogan edit in the VF5FS OT, but the JoMo thing is new. You should fight me sometime, Beef; I could stream a match or two, and then you could show your edits off to the thread.
Sounds good. I don't mind getting my teeth kicked on stream. I actually surprised myself with how good my JoMo outfit looks too. :lol
I think I'm going to take Professor Beef's advice

Damn straight.

...Wait, what did I say?

I can't.

Soulplaya broke me.

I'm broken.

And DAYZ still wont work. Fuck you steam fuck you gabe Fuck everyone.

I need to play some tecmo super bowl to try to ease my brain.

OH, THAT advice.

You should play Binding of Isaac. It's like Zelda 1 but only dungeons and way harder. $5 for the game and DLC, too.

G-Fex

OH, THAT advice.

You should play Binding of Isaac. It's like Zelda 1 but only dungeons and way harder. $5 for the game and DLC, too.

I already have that.

I need to rest my head.

Speaking of Zelda 1 I was so happy cause I drew a map of all the areas i've been through and I actually got through the first two dungeons and was making progress til...

My NES knockoff system (Retro something) broke. Cause the wiring is cheap and sucky.

FUCKING HELL

jobber

i7pk7enun9ypP.png

Holla (holla, holla, holla)

It's even more people listed in the cable guide description for Raw.

I think the angle for tomorrow is
all the old attitude era guys vs. the pg era guys which was mentioned earlier in this very thread. That is also in the WWE 13 storyline. It's the only way to set up Punk/Austin for Mania as they missed their chance the week before Punk did that shoot shit. WWE sees the Punk and Cena rivalry at the same level as Rock and Austin..then Rock and Austin team up and beat both of em up before at the end of Raw. It prints money.

Kyoufu

i7pk7enun9ypP.png

Holla (holla, holla, holla)

KELLY KELLY?!

Definitely tuning in now!

It's even more people listed in the cable guide description for Raw.

I think the angle for tomorrow is
all the old attitude era guys vs. the pg era guys which was mentioned earlier in this very thread. That is also in the WWE 13 storyline. It's the only way to set up Punk/Austin for Mania as they missed their chance the week before Punk did that shoot shit. WWE sees the Punk and Cena rivalry at the same level as Rock and Austin..then Rock and Austin team up and beat both of em up before at the end of Raw. It prints money.

Oh god. We're getting Rock vs Cena AGAIN?

G-Fex

Why?

EDIT: Holy crap, the Harley Race joke? Dude, you do realize that when people were shitting on you for that back in the day, I was defending you right?

No I've had just about enough of your shit I started this topic and I didn't do it for Kane and AJ and I didn't put their goddamn name in the title or anything and frankly I'm so so sick and tired of the same thing you know where I think this threads going? I think it's going to a really bad downward spiral of shit and garbage

and IM FUCKING SICK AND TIRED of A LOT OF THINGS AND YOU KNOW FOR ONE hahahhaha you actually thought I had you on ignore XD LOL Soulplaya old buddy you need to chill out a bit.

jobber

Fixed.

They used "Once in a lifetime" for Wrestlemania.

Yeah Vince, I'm watching you.

Thing is with Cena is, you can beat him, but he always gets his win back.

Edge beat Cena in a WHC match in Boston. Cena beat Edge in Toronto in a TLC match.

Cena jobbed to Angle when Cena debuted. Cena beat Angle 3 months in a row.

Cena lost his first ppv match to Jericho. Cena beat Jericho and kicked him out of the company.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
No I've had just about enough of your shit I started this topic and I didn't do it for Kane and AJ and I didn't put their goddamn name in the title or anything and frankly I'm so so sick and tired of the same thing you know where I think this threads going? I think it's going to a really bad downward spiral of shit and garbage

and IM FUCKING SICK AND TIRED of A LOT OF THINGS AND YOU KNOW FOR ONE hahahhaha you actually thought I had you on ignore XD LOL Soulplaya old buddy you need to chill out a bit.
I don't know what's going on anymore! Up is down, left is right, day is night!

I'm just gonna quote this as a favor to SoulPlaya, just in case KOG has already blocked him.
Thanks buddy.

Top Bottom