• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Well folks, I've hit the rock bottom of Kane fans. Someone created in some video game a Jacob Goodnight character.

I can't post it, though, because he's naked!

Why? Who makes this stuff? What game could you possibly use it for? If you don't believe me, turn off safe search, and type in "Kane wwe" into google image search. It's one of the first pics.

There's like a certain side of Kane fans out there, and once you cross over, it's hell. There are even comments underneath the pic, and they turn into another sick world.

I love Kane, but this. . . . . . . . . this is just wrong.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
4ky5zl9p1biwwip.jpg

SoulPlaya if it makes you feel better I'd rather a lot more WWE SUPERSTARS disappear before Kane. Well, maybe not a lot
You know, this does make me feel better.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
When I make next months thread I'm going to ban Kane.

Kane. YOU ARE OUTTA HERE!
I'm guessing you didn't check the contract you signed when you joined the Kane & AJ Kliq Alliance.

We now own the KOG name, image, affiliation, etc. You're now an IP owned by the Kane & AJ Kliq Alliance.

Point is, you can't leave!

G-Fex

I'm guessing you didn't check the contract you signed when you joined the Kane & AJ Kliq Alliance.

We now own the KOG name, image, affiliation, etc. You're now an IP owned by the Kane & AJ Kliq Alliance.

Point is, you can't leave!

hahaha, you guys are loony, you're practically a cult!

wait you're serious?

I don't think you have any idea who you're talking to.

I'm not only the King of Games, I'm the unnamed pharaoh.

Don't take me lightly Soul, I wouldn't upset me if I were you.

DtIwP.jpg

SoulPlaya

more money than God
hahaha, you guys are loony, you're practically a cult!

wait you're serious?

I don't think you have any idea who you're talking to.

I'm not only the King of Games, I'm the unnamed pharaoh.

Don't take me lightly Soul, I wouldn't upset me if I were you.

DtIwP.jpg
We know who you are. That's why we made you sign a special contract. All past personas, living or not, are also owned by the Kane & AJ Kliq Alliance. You were so hyped up back then on Kane & AJ that you never bothered to read it.

The unnamed property is now Kane & AJ property.

G-Fex

We know who you are. That's why we made you sign a special contract. All past personas, living or not, are also owned by the Kane & AJ Kliq Alliance. You were so hyped up back then on Kane & AJ that you never bothered to read it.

The unnamed property is now Kane & AJ property.

IM AFRAID NOT REVEAL MY FACEDOWN CARD

iiriK16Sv8j9a.gif

CHANGE OF HEART

Now the Kane and AJ Kliq alliance belongs to me. And not only that I'm changing the rules. First off I own your very soul Soulplaya, and second, there will be Kane and AJ PONIES.

PONIES PONIES HAHAHA

Dude don't stay up that long for Raw.

That's like staying awake to see Santa bring you presents.

Well I do it quite often. Actually, I am probably awake an hour earlier than a usually do - but RAW also starts an hour early.

If I do it, I will probably be hysterical at the end of RAW, but that might work

SoulPlaya

more money than God

iiriK16Sv8j9a.gif

CHANGE OF HEART

Now the Kane and AJ Kliq alliance belongs to me. And not only that I'm changing the rules. First off I own your very soul Soulplaya, and second, there will be Kane and AJ PONIES.

PONIES PONIES HAHAHA
Check the copyright notice on those trap cards.

That's right, we own them too.

I have no idea what Yougio even is.

I remember I used to watch a bit of Pokemon, then Digimon came out and that was a Pokemon ripoff (so I avoided than), and then I saw Yougiho and it seem worse than both.

I should probably look up Yoougiho on Wikipedia

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I have no idea what Yougio even is.

I remember I used to watch a bit of Pokemon, then Digimon came out and that was a Pokemon ripoff (so I avoided than), and then I saw Yougiho and it seem worse than both.

I should probably look up Yoougiho on Wikipedia

What?

Keyser I hope Raw is so bad you stay up for another 23 hours

MWAHAHAHA

iiriK16Sv8j9a.gif

CHANGE OF HEART

PONIES PONIES HAHAHA

Need this guy

dUyhb.gif

to clean house in here..Remember he can't control it.His ultra .lol

G-Fex

Great, now we have Yu-Gi-Oh gifs in this thread?

This thread used to be cool.

What are you whining about? You beat the Yankees, you should lighten up.

carlyandsamlaughing.gif

Let's both post I-Carly gifs!

Need this guy

http://i.imgur.com/dUyhb.gif[MG]

to clean house in here..Remember he can't control it.His ultra .lol[/QUOTE]

We don't need more Big Shoe

[quote="Keyser Soze, post: 40159070"]KOG = "King of Games"

[B][I]OMG!!![/I][/B][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ibrtcGolCaEWuf.gif

The Pokemon anime was cool until they got rid of Misty.

Digimon was cool until the third season when they got rid of all the cool characters.

Yu-Gi-Oh was cool until they put some stupid mini arc halfway through the Battle City tournament.

And I miss Kids WB.

Top Bottom