• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So much for you, I got to the SOULPLAYA of the problem.
I miss the old days where I would post a piece of bad Kane fan art, you all would pretend to not like it, make a few jokes, and we'd all have a collective laugh as we await what would unfold next.

Where have the memories gone? Where?

Kyoufu

Thing is with Cena is, you can beat him, but he always gets his win back.

Edge beat Cena in a WHC match in Boston. Cena beat Edge in Toronto in a TLC match.

Cena jobbed to Angle when Cena debuted. Cena beat Angle 3 months in a row.

Cena lost his first ppv match to Jericho. Cena beat Jericho and kicked him out of the company.

Sigh. Guess that wraps it up then. Punk's dropping the title tomorrow.

Hopefully for a good reason...

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Leave the memories alone, SoulPlaya.
glenn_thomas_jacobs__by_youreyesarered-d589i9x.jpg

Maybe you're right.

BTW, I'm pretty sure Taker gave Kane that shirt, lol. It looks like one of the hundreds that Taker owns.

G-Fex

I miss the old days where I would post a piece of bad Kane fan art, you all would pretend to not like it, make a few jokes, and we'd all have a collective laugh as we await what would unfold next.

Where have the memories gone? Where?

Where have all the flowers gone?

HAHAHA

Don't you get it soulplaya?

This whole thing reminds me.

A long time ago , communities before I joined this one. I adapted a gimmick one day, a gimmick after watching a series of silly youtube videos.

And I joined the ancient Pony people in their strange ways.

And then I annoyed the shit out of the pony people with my yugi gimmick.

Then they kicked me out.

Don't you see Soulplaya? You're me but unlike me, you haven't messed up to the bad point.

and you're on topic.

That and I feel like John Cena.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Where have all the flowers gone?

HAHAHA

Don't you get it soulplaya?

This whole thing reminds me.

A long time ago , communities before I joined this one. I adapted a gimmick one day, a gimmick after watching a series of silly youtube videos.

And I joined the ancient Pony people in their strange ways.

And then I annoyed the shit out of the pony people with my yugi gimmick.

Then they kicked me out.

Don't you see Soulplaya? You're me but unlike me, you haven't messed up to the bad point.

and you're on topic.

That and I feel like John Cena.
If I ever leave WrassleGAF, it'll be because I choose to leave. None of you have the power to kick me out!

:(

I was wondering why this thread wasn't littered with Kane stuff. Then I clicked the RAW 1000 thread and....yeah... lol

Soulplaya is a machine. A big red machine.
I see it this way. The more I post about Kane, the less time I have to write med school application essays. It's a win-win for me!

G-Fex

If I ever leave WrassleGAF, it'll be because I choose to leave. None of you have the power to kick me out!

I see it this way. The more I post about Kane, the less time I have to write med school application essays. It's a win-win for me!

No I'm saying you're better than me. You did a gimmick right.

Where as I became John Cena.

I'm going to respect the hell out of you.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
No I'm saying you're better than me. You did a gimmick right.

Where as I became John Cena.

I'm going to respect the hell out of you.
Trying to turn me into the bland CM Punk, huh? I'll maintain my edge! I won't fall for this trap!

G-Fex

Trying to turn me into the bland CM Punk, huh? I'll maintain my edge! I won't fall for this trap!

I'ts funny cause some guy had a "BIG RED MACHINE" shirt at the Cincinatti Reds/Brewers game

Wait a second...Reds beat the Brewers.

NOW IM REALLY PISSED

Alucard

Banned
Let's just take some time out to honour some classic jobbers, gimmick characters, and guys that make you say "Hey, remember him?!"

goon_display_image.jpg
Bastion_Booger_618923_display_image.jpg
yankem_display_image.jpg

Aw yeah.

Sokantish

It's driving me crazy, spindashing. I've heard that in a movie or something but I can't remember what it was.

Wait now I know. It was Catherine! I should finish that game...

Sokantish

Oh yeah I played through Asura's Wrath too. Didn't pay for the DLC ending though. That game was crazy, in an amazingly awesome way. I have never seen One Piece though

Huh, I was looking through some Fujiwara-Gumi cards and noticed Glen Jacobs listed - had no idea, or had totally forgotten, that Kane wrestled in Japan;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KoXwLC84pM

He had 4 matches in total, between December '93 and August '94, losing on his debut to the legendary Yoshiaki Fujiwara, but beating Daisuke Ikeda once and Yuki Ishikawa twice, the two future stars of Japanese shoot-style wrestling.

I'ts funny cause some guy had a "BIG RED MACHINE" shirt at the Cincinatti Reds/Brewers game

Wait a second...Reds beat the Brewers.

NOW IM REALLY PISSED

That was the nickname of the Reds team from 70's. That's also why Kane kept beating up Pete Rose.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It's Kane! It's Kane!

fdbCx.jpg

(not my creation)

I could probably do better.
You know what's funny? Kane, himself, used to play online PC shooters (mainly ghost recon) back in the day. He said that he actually used to use custom Kane skins on his characters, lol.

Top Bottom