• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Kaladin

This week on Impact Wrestling....

- Thursday's IMPACT- TNA debut of Chavo Guerrero! The wrestling world will hear from Chavo for the first time!

- This past week, The Aces and 8s gang unleashed a path of destruction on IMPACT WRESTLING! What will be the fallout on Thursday night? Will the mysterious group continue to make IMPACT their personal war zone?

- Two HUGE "Bound For Glory Series" matches are scheduled for the broadcast: AJ Styles vs. James Storm and Kurt Angle vs. Bully Ray

- In Knockouts tag team action, Mickie James teams with Tara to battle Gail Kim and Madison Rayne

- New X Division Champion Zema Ion will defend his title on Thursday's IMPACT

- Recent TNA Gut Check contestant Sam Shaw will get a second chance to prove himself on Thursday, after he was attacked by The Aces & 8s gang this past week
All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING LIVE!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Personally I can't see them going full-on cowardly heel mode with Punk. For one, his merch is still selling like crazy, and two, he's on the cover of WWE '13. When's the last time they had a full-on heel as the cover wrestler for one of the video games? Bork back on HCTP? I see them doing more of an Austin-like tweener thing with Punk.

RBH

I just noticed that the scratch WWF logo was NOT blurred out when they showed Attitude-era clips on Raw tonight.

I can't believe I didn't notice that until now.

Did they finally come to an agreement about that? Man, that would make watching the old footage much more bearable.

:O

Kyoufu

Personally I can't see them going full-on cowardly heel mode with Punk. For one, his merch is still selling like crazy, and two, he's on the cover of WWE '13. When's the last time they had a full-on heel as the cover wrestler for one of the video games? Bork back on HCTP? I see them doing more of an Austin-like tweener thing with Punk.

Exactly. Though I think he'll get booed by the Julies and jimmies

I'm going to hold you to that. TNA is the only show deserving of live viewing right now. We can catch the highlights from RAW on YouTube and not be inundated with shilling, Cena and advertising.

No, I'm really for real this time. I actually stopped watching live for a while in the last 6 months but the end of the TV season drove me back to Raw. I get bored of the WWE style of "writing" and wrestling after 2 hours, and even this nostalgia filled party was pushing my endurance. I can't do this every week. Too predictable, too boring, too much.

On a different note, CM Punk has to absolutely torch everything next week on the mic. He needs to lay into The Rock, Cena, Show, The Man, and whoever else he feels like to really get this over. Possibly even a sequel to "DA SHOOT" from a year ago. We need that fire.

On a different note, CM Punk has to absolutely torch everything next week on the mic. He needs to lay into The Rock, Cena, Show, The Man, and whoever else he feels like to really get this over. Possibly even a sequel to "DA SHOOT" from a year ago. We need that fire.

We're going through some pretty dark days right now, though. Do you think that fire still burns?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I still say it's amazing that after tonight, Bryan genuinely did love AJ, and meant everything he said about being sorry.

I still don't understand why he's a heel. I don't get it.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
We're going through some pretty dark days right now, though. Do you think that fire still burns?
Copyright infringement.

wwe_kane_fire_still_burns.jpg

I just noticed that the scratch WWF logo was NOT blurred out when they showed Attitude-era clips on Raw tonight.

I can't believe I didn't notice that until now.

Did they finally come to an agreement about that? Man, that would make watching the old footage much more bearable.

:O

You stole that from me YOU BASTARD

:p

Punk has surpassed hulk Hogan and bret hart's longest title reigns I think.

Another thing is that Punk should not lose the title until the Rumble to The Rock, and even then it should be because of Cena, or Austin interference. If Cena wins the belt back at Summerslam or Survivor Series....well let's just say that's a pretty terrible way for this to play out. Cena's win should be at Mania, period. It's pointless for him to get the belt back before then, it's clearly not his time right now.

That would leave Punk with a 13 month reign, an unclean loss for ammunition later in 2013, set up for a 3 way at WM, or a WM match against Stone Cold. The Rock and Cena are clearly on a collision course for a rematch of some kind, and the up and comer Cena can get his rub at WM.

I don't ignore anyone in this thread. I'm not a bitch. If I have a problem with you, I'll confront you about it, and we'll hash it out like real men.

Hell yeah cuz, we'll take ten paces and WHOOP WHOOP gun down at sundown homie. We real men overhere, nah'mean. We don't play dat ignore card, we hashtag it out, yo.

#lowriderbikes
#eastcoastvsweastcoast

Top Bottom