• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

G-Fex

Guys.

Guys.

Miz won the Intercontinental Championship.

Does anyone want to talk about The Miz?

I'm hoping he comes out to a newer gimmick now, they seem to have trouble translating that.

They want him to not be a push over now but at the same time they haven't gotten rid of the old miz persona and are just mixing it with a more of a stronger miz heel.

First off, get rid of the name 'The Miz'

GBONZZZZ

My only complaint is the lack of superstars.. But, I guess you can only fit so many in 16 seconds.

mae_young_hand_son.png

Hilarious.

I just remembered, Mark Henry didn't show up :(

Is he injured or something? I never realized he was gone until you said something.

Also, who ended up being the "surprise guest" that a dirt sheet was reporting?

bangai-o

Banned
I'm hoping he comes out to a newer gimmick now, they seem to have trouble translating that.

They want him to not be a push over now but at the same time they haven't gotten rid of the old miz persona and are just mixing it with a more of a stronger miz heel.

First off, get rid of the name 'The Miz'
isnt he a marine now that he did that movie? Lt. Miz 1st Class

Who's that swimming in the lake D-U-K
Mysterio.....there he floats
When the dog mask's out other duck's they pass out
The frogs just black out better tap out!
Go.....off the park bench so look out below
And peck at you legs you know they'll be sore
What you gonna do when your on ya back
Eat all your breadcrumbs and damn I'll quack!

I drew up some theories

http://i.imgur.com/GTgUel.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
KOG Redeemed, I especially like how Sheamus is about to kick his own head due to portals.

[quote="Keyser Soze, post: 40226407"]Who's that swimming in the lake D-U-K
Mysterio.....there he floats
When the dog mask's out other duck's they pass out
The frogs just black out better tap out!
Go.....off the park bench so look out below
And peck at you legs you know they'll be sore
What you gonna do when your on ya back
Eat all your breadcrumbs and damn I'll quack![/QUOTE]
Creative Wrasslegaf is running wild and i'm marking out!

Did anyone else notice Dwayne nearly corpse during his backstage thing with Cena?

Someone dropped something off-screen at a quiet moment in between the stare down he's like *half smile* but managed to get it together lol.

SEND FOR THE MAN

In the form of CM Punk now I guess. *clothesline*

Kyoufu

The reason why I can stomach face Punk is because he's really entertaining in the ring. Sheamus is just not my cup of tea.

Though I like his sweet chin music build up to the Brogue Kick. Gives his finisher more drama.

Striker

Sheamus' matches with Dolph Ziggler was pretty damn fun to watch. They, like Bryan-Punk, happened often so the same spots were generally done, and they often had finishes with the faces above all. Then on PPV matches, you had the same circumstances. Faces were always winning, making the same awful promos, and really, it became just an overall boring display.

So basically: overall match quality, very good; now promo grades, match finishes and just in general mic work, downright awful. The vision of Bryan jobbing to a goddamn shitty elbow drop was just one of the examples.

Top Bottom