• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Linkified

I believe we as a people have moved on from labeling people as "coloured" but then again this is the WWE, right?

I didn't know what to say some people take offense round here in Newcastle if you label them as anything else. Didn't mean to cause offense but the question remains, shouldn't it be a 12 year old and be less Caucasian?

Aiii

So not worth it
Well done G-Fex, great suggestions. However the most logical defense against a brogue kick?

Johnny_Cage's_nut_cracker.jpg

RBH

The New World Order created chaos in the ranks of World Championship Wrestling as the renegade faction sought success by any means necessary. Now, group founder Kevin Nash is looking to reform the faction.

“A lot of you wanted an NWO reunion, there will be one. As you know we only come in take over mode. Stay tuned!!!,” he announced Tuesday night via Twitter.

The group’s reformation could take place in WWE and if Nash has his wish fulfilled, with CM Punk as their leader. Nash tweeted to a fan that he wants the WWE Champion as group captain with the “NWO army to protect the gold.”

“Rock will never walk out of the Rumble with the belt. We got Phil’s back,” he adds.

Meanwhile, TNA Wrestling executive Eric Bischoff re-tweeted Nash’s announcement reading “A lot of you wanted an NWO reunion, there will be one. As you know we only come in take over mode. Stay tuned!!!”

Ithil

The only way to do the nWo again successfully, is with a total reboot and none of the ancient, mouldy original members.

Punk leading a bunch of other young wrestlers, and no more. That's basically Nexus, but with the brand recognition.

The only way to do the nWo again successfully, is with a total reboot and none of the ancient, mouldy original members.

Punk leading a bunch of other young wrestlers, and no more. That's basically Nexus, but with the brand recognition.

Call it the Nexus World Order

Striker

There's one man who will take a DDT on concrete and take them down.

I'll take him having time in the ring over fucking HHH. What's Hunter done the past 5 years outside get beat by Taker in two PPV's, and win a match over CM Punk for no obvious reason?
Seriously? I mean...HHH has his issues I'm sure but you want Nash over HHH? Nash is really just a tiny-bit-more flexible than Khali...

I drew up some theories

GTgUel.jpg
I know this has been quoted a few times already, but this is fantastic. I lost it as soon as I saw the parry into ultra.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Orton's like the #6 guy at this point.

The important question is where is Mizark Henny

He was injured and had surgery. Supposedly it went well.

I hope he comes back soon because Big Show is not fuckin doin it as a monster heel.

Striker

Seriously? I mean...HHH has his issues I'm sure but you want Nash over HHH? Nash is really just a tiny-bit-more flexible than Khali...
Neither need to be wrestling (one isn't, the other has been log-jamming himself into storylines to feed his own ego: see CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, Taker), and I rather see Nash out there as a mouth piece than Hunter.

FyreWulff

God just let the nWo die.

I mean it'd sound cool but they already blew it after Punk took over the Nexus. They've literally already done Punk nWo. The WWE has demonstrated they are incapable of doing heel stables anymore.

Smackdown spoilers:

Sandow starts talking after the match about last night to major boos. It's so loud that we can't even hear most of what he says. He finishes by saying he was "your martyr" and "you're welcome." He does a cartwheel and bows to the fans. Triple H comes out to the ring to a monster pop. Triple H says he got caught up in the moment on RAW and apologized for "humiliating" him. Triple H then hits the Pedigree and then does a DX chop over the fallen Sandow.

Goddamn I hate you, Triple H.

Neither need to be wrestling (one isn't, the other has been log-jamming himself into storylines to feed his own ego: see CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, Taker), and I rather see Nash out there as a mouth piece than Hunter.
Oh, alright. I agree with you, actually.

God just let the nWo die.

I mean it'd sound cool but they already blew it after Punk took over the Nexus. They've literally already done Punk nWo. The WWE has demonstrated they are incapable of doing heel stables anymore.
Exactly. It was a good idea for nostalgia's sake but we don't really need another nWo iteration.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Alex Riley was on WWE TV quite often a year ago after turning on The Miz and starting a singles run. He has since been appearing less and less and usually was not booked well.

The push was reportedly ended because of an incident with John Cena. Cena was ribbing Riley in front of other wrestlers and Riley became upset. When he reacted in an angry manner, this was looked at as "breaking the locker room code" among the wrestlers.

Credit: PWInsider.com (via Wrestlezone)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcWq5-Q-e4Y

Top Bottom