• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
#PUSHALEXRILEY

iboBdwTOhKaWMO.gif

someone edit that into that meth cloud he made.

I really want to know this WWE locker room code, If I were to take a guess...
- Don't anger, disrespect or badmouth John Cena
- Laugh at Cena's jokes no matter how corny and lame they may be
- Turds in your gym bag? the Viper has struck
- Getting hazed? victim of a prank? deal with it, and no you can't prank main event talent back because that's disrespectful
- If you believe that you are in a relationship with a WWE diva then the bad news is that are surely cheating on you right now, possibly with John Cena
- You may be immune to any of the above if you are chums with HHH
- No clique forming, unless you're part of the golden boy cliques

Daniel Bryan endorses Riley, so then so do I.

In the back of my head I always imagined he was just trying to think of guys on the fly when asked who he thought should get more TV time and just blurted out Riley instead of "Uuuuuuuuuuuhh" cause..... you know, its Riley.

Tyson Kidd endorsement can be legit though. :p

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Locker room code has always sounded like the most immature, frat bro bullshit. Even dating back to the 70s and 80s, and it's sad to see that it's still a thing. Seriously, wrestlers seem like the most immature athletes on the planet. I don't even think the MMA guys, who legit hit each other, act as shitty towards each other backstage.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm buying WWE 13 so I can download NJPW arenas and caws because Japan apparently decided not to make wrestling games after Wrestle Kingdom 2

Ithil

Daniel Bryan endorses Riley, so then so do I.

In the back of my head I always imagined he was just trying to think of guys on the fly when asked who he thought should get more TV time and just blurted out Riley instead of "Uuuuuuuuuuuhh" cause..... you know, its Riley.

Tyson Kidd endorsement can be legit though. :p

He even said Riley wasn't the best technical wrestler, only that he seemed to often get a good response from the crowd despite his limited TV time and jobber status.

Its funny I want to buy WWE 13 too just cause CM Punk, I have hated every Smackdown game ever but I'm still like cooool CM Punk is on the cover!

As for NWO thing, I love the NWO and would love to see it back but Vince fails too much to make it as cool and never will. A million years later, in the back of his head he still can't get the f**k over WCW and anything related to it, he'll prolly bring it back again just to sell t-shirts then crap all over it again.

I love CM Punk so it would be interesting, but honestly I don't believe Nash at all lol. I think he just discovered he can troll people online and talks heaps of shit now cause 'lol people on here will actually believe me, I make things cool again!' etc.

He even said Riley wasn't the best technical wrestler, only that he seemed to often get a good response from the crowd despite his limited TV time and jobber status.

My theory, he doesn't actually know who Alex Riley is and was just using him like a blank silhouette symbolizing mystery/any generic wrestler lol.

Ithil

No WWE 13 will enter this house unless I can play as AJ.

Been pedigreeing the entire lockerroom for a while now, don't worry :)

I don't think there's a single way AJ isn't going to be on the roster now, after this push they've given her.

I wonder if anyones ever spoken out against HHH and his incessant ego shit, just like "Really?"

Would have to be Taker or someone who doesn't give a shit lol, but they're prolly buddies too. :( *DX Taker picture*

H's prolly tells himself he is just giving the crowd what they want, 5 hour matches against broom sticks and hitting a finishing move on anyone and anything just so they can play his music again. Dumb crowd.

HHH: DON'T INSULT MY KIDS HEYMAN THATS THE LINE YOU CAN'T CROSS GRRRRRRR

1 second later

HHH: YOUR OWN KIDS ARE DUMB AND SO IS THEIR FATHER

Why are you cheering for this crap.

:|

Fuck NWO. Let the dead dog lie.

It was too much when they had the Wolf PAC/NWO.

Then we had the Jarrett NWO.

Then the old school revival in WWE.

Then the Booker/Michaels NWO.

The idea is no longer valid based on the founding of the original.

I think Nexus was a good idea but failed to create stars or provide a satisfying conclusion.

And Phil was a part of the WWE's last attempt at a stable. And the story didn't catapult Otunga, Batista Jr, etc.

hertog

I started the Sheamus hate last year and got ridiculed for it at first. I also hated on Del Rio too. I love being right.

I was wrong about Bryan though. He went from "eh" to "YES!"

edit: Good god twitter is painful sometimes. https://twitter.com/VJHitchWWE/statuses/227951352200962049

I've hated Sheamus ever since he got his shot against Cena in that tables match. He felt so random/bland/boring with so many other better people deserving chances.

And I was so right. He's the only person on the roster that's worse than Cena in staleness/predictability.

Kyoufu

I've hated Sheamus ever since he got his shot against Cena in that tables match. He felt so random/bland/boring with so many other better people deserving chances.

And I was so right. He's the only person on the roster that's worse than Cena in staleness/predictability.

Isn't that when he was a heel? He wasn't bad as a heel, but nothing exciting or unique about him. As a face he's 100 times worse.

Can I bet on WWE? Because I would totally bet on every Sheamus match.

Paddy Power.

hertog

I'd love to see the nWo back, even if it's led by that doofus punk.

I hate the fact that due to revising history DX is looking like a much bigger deal than the NWO.

While DX was nothing more than a desperate attempt at a NWO-light.

Kyoufu

I have a bad feeling WWE will fuck this storyline up and we'll get an awful jobber heel again.

Punk said his rise was coming at Raw 1000 so I hope we get a long Heel championship reign.

Aiii

So not worth it
Checking out cena's tout thingy: http://www.tout.com/u/johncena

If the guy spend as much of his training on working on his in-ring skills instead of weightlifting people might actually drop the Cena Sucks part of his chants. Most wrestlers don't weigh that much and they'll assist you in picking them up. Learn a cool move or two instead.

Top Bottom