• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Just curious, who coined the marky ass mark phrase and its derivatives? Oh wait, it was me. Remember these things and contributions I've made to Wrasslegaf before shunning me away from what I love.

Heavy invented the post-"End of the World as You Know It" Chris Jericho gimmick, which itself retroactively invented everything to have ever preceded it. Heavy is an anomaly and must be taken out for the good of the time-space continuum.

Linkified

Stop overreacting. Bryan is just fine. He's not gonna have title matches every month, nobody does. And that also means he doesn't main event every month. Only Cena is that lucky. Nothing to get worked up about.

Apart from where WWE nearly went with Bryan 3 times to be WWE champ, now have lost interest.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Some of you want to quit, but he won't let you.

IIjqj.gif

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Kind of surprised someone took that post seriously.

..."shunning me away from what I love"?... pretty obvious joking around. And you're a regular in the nba thread too... the troll capital of the Internet. Smh

Yeah we don't allow joke posts/trolling around here.

bangai-o

Banned
i was thinking about the commentary of this Smackdown. i realized that Booker T actually was reacting to the moves in the ring, compared to Cole and King just talking about whatever storyline the main event is happening. it was astonishing.

I could probably beat Beef in SSFIVAE2012E=MC² just mashing buttons until X-Fatality or whatever it is.

He watches more than he plays. He's a phony. A big phony.

Is this like your speciality match then Beef? bah gawd the odds are stacked against Heavy, can he Cena over them?
Yup. Just like Triple H has HELL...IN A CELL, I've got Street Fighter. Well, as long as nobody chooses Bl-
I'd annoy him into a DQ victory with Blanka, it would be like when Orton lost the title be kicking Christian in the nads.

DQ in this case would be his rage quit.
QYFy7.gif

Yup. Just like Triple H has HELL...IN A CELL, I've got Street Fighter. Well, as long as nobody chooses Bl-

http://i.imgur.com/QYFy7.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I like how HHH stole the gimmick from Undertaker, then again Undertaker hoards a bunch of those gimmick matches to himself, he can surrender one.

I bet when you see that Green Git turn up on your screen you're all like Eve weeping and the Blanka player is all like Cena smirking in the gif of the year so far.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/F2y1X.gif

This is the part where you tell me you play as my most feared foe and I bail out of the ring like a cowardly heel.
It's T Hawk isn't it!

So he is a pc gamer?

He is the nerdiest of nerds
HEY. Just because I have a PC and I happen to have some games on it doesn't make me a PC gamer. >:|
I like how HHH stole the gimmick from Undertaker, then again Undertaker hoards a bunch of those gimmick matches to himself, he can surrender one.

I bet when you see that Green Git turn up on your screen you're all like Eve weeping and the Blanka player is all like Cena smirking in the gif of the year so far.
http://i.imgur.com/F2y1X.gif[/IG]

This is the part where you tell me you play as my most feared foe and I bail out of the ring like a cowardly heel. [spoiler] It's T Hawk isn't it![/spoiler][/QUOTE]

I do use T.Hawk, but the match is in [s]Hornswaggle's[/s] Blanka's favor! Luckily, I know the matchup so I can sometimes make Cena-like comebacks.

G-Fex

I'm pretty sure id wipe the floor with beef, I am the King of Games after all.

Anyways whoever has photoshop skills Ill need your help with pictures in next months OP.

Top Bottom