• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

http://i.imgur.com/K5KlY.jpg[IMG]

Though you've presented some solid evidence to the jury, using the word "popular" in your original statement is sufficient grounds for possible "snark." My retort stands. Case Closed.

Watch your wording 'fore you end up in mah courtroom again.

[I][U]Wrecked®[/U][/I][/QUOTE]

Any excuse to use [URL="http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=6013570"]this[/URL]

Kaladin

untouchable2012.jpg

Dragon Gate USA
Untouchable 2012
Saturday, July 28th
Taylor, MI
Belltime: 8pm

Open The Freedom Gate Title Match
Johnny Gargano defends vs. Akira Tozawa with Christina Von Eerie

Dream Tag Team Match
CIMA & AR Fox vs. El Generico & Samuray Del Sol

Special Attraction Match
YAMATO vs. Ricochet

Grudge Match
Rich Swann vs. Chuck Taylor

Tag Team Action
Super Smash Brothers (Player Uno & Player Dos) vs. The Scene (Caleb Konley & Scott Reed) with Larry Dallas

Special Challenge Match
Jon Davis vs. Jake Manning

JUST SIGNED
Arik Cannon & Pinkie Sanchez vs. N8 Mattsen & wrestler from Seminar/Tryout

Plus the DGUSA debut of Masada!!!

Starts in about 45 minutes!!!

$10 on http://www.wwnlive.com

I guess nobody wants to see actual wrestling tonight?

I'll be watching. As a pre-show I just watched SummerSlam '98 followed by Final Battle '05 - Rock vs HHH in the IC title ladder match and Danielson vs Marufuji for the ROH title were both awesome. Anyways, looking forward to the show tonight, hoping Tozawa wins the belt and that the tag match lives up to how awesome it looks on paper.

bart jr

Neo Member
You guys watching the dgusa show experiencing some lag? My feed will pause for a couple seconds then play fine...then while it's playing fine it will jump ahead to compensate for the lag

Kaladin

You guys watching the dgusa show experiencing some lag? My feed will pause for a couple seconds then play fine...then while it's playing fine it will jump ahead to compensate for the lag

There was some lag during the first match, but it has been fine this match.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
There's a character named Dig that I swear to shit everytime they say his name sounds like Dick.

Also Tom Arnold is in this movie for some reason

Also why the fuck am I watching this?

G-Fex

There's a character named Dig that I swear to shit everytime they say his name sounds like Dick.

Also Tom Arnold is in this movie for some reason

Also why the fuck am I watching this?

I'd never watch anything like that Panda.

The only way I'd watch some movie on nick if it was with Victorious.

Dem girls are kinda hot.

Kaladin

Oh shit, the Super Smash Brothers just knocked over the entrance way on their way out of the curtain and stopped it before it fell onto anyone.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
IT'S CENA TO THE RESCUE

FROM THE FRIDGE

INDIANA JONES STYLE

he wore all of his WWE™ apparel and did his signature "You Can't See Me" taunt. SMART very smart.

Top Bottom