• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

SoulPlaya

more money than God
metrocon_2012_one_piece_cosplay_by_mixsnake-d58zw52.jpg

Yeah.

G-Fex

Think of it this way, while Trish may look better, at least you guys may have a chance with those cosplay girls.

Every cosplay girl I like has a boyfriend

Katybear
Crystal Graziano
Miyori
Belle Chere (I'm guessing)

it's not fair.

and I think I'll take it out on you Soulplaya

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Every cosplay girl I like has a boyfriend

Katybear
Crystal Graziano
Miyori
Belle Chere (I'm guessing)

it's not fair.

and I think I'll take it out on you Soulplaya
They don't actually have boyfriends. They just say that to avoid being bothered by weirdos.

Kaladin

Dragon Gate USA Untouchable 2012 Results

– Jon Davis def. Jake Manning in 4:47 after 3 seconds around the world.

- Rich Swann def. Chuck Taylor via disqualification in 7:49 when Taylor wouldn’t release the half crab.

- Super Smash Bros. def. The Scene in 12:46 via pinfall after the gory special/blockbuster combination.

- YAMATO def. Ricochet in 11:35 after a series of pinfall reversals and a spear.

- Arik Cannon & Pinkie Sanchez def. N8 Mattsen & Derek Ryze in 8:25 after Cannon hits Total Anarchy on Ryze.

- Masada def. Pinkie Sanchez via submission in 5:58.

- CIMA & AR Fox def. El Generico & Samuray Del Sol in 26:34 after a Lo Mein Pain/Meteora combination on Del Sol.

Post match, CIMA states it’s time to take AR Fox to the next level!

- Johnny Gargano def. Akira Tozawa in 25:49 via submission with the Gargano Escape to retain the Open The Freedom Gate Title.

Post match, Gargano says he’s here to stay and is going to steer the ship of independent pro wrestling to where it should be.

Two great main events. The tag match was the highlight for me, easily a match of the year candidate right there.

Sokantish

Everyone's always on SoulPlaya's case, but KOG is way creepier.

Sorry.

Is that only because he posts in the MLP and Furry threads? Because I'm sure Soulplaya would visit a Kanenites(HOW DO YOU SPELL THAT?) only thread where they posted lewd pictures and disgusting fan art!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Is that only because he posts in the MLP and Furry threads? Because I'm sure Soulplaya would visit a Kanenites(HOW DO YOU SPELL THAT?) only thread where they posted lewd pictures and disgusting fan art!
I still can't believe GAF has a MLP and Furry community. And there is no Kane fan art out there as nasty as that pony toy you linked me to.

I'd say stalking a 45 year old man's family pictures is creepier than MLP, or Furry threads. EDIT: Or gigabytes of cosplay girls (though that's pretty creepy)

Mr. Playa is Uber-Creep. Not top level, but he's like 2 notches from it.

G-Fex

I think he means i'm creepy cause i keep track of cosplay girls and have over a dozen folders with their pictures

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'd say stalking a 45 year old man's family pictures is creepier than MLP, or Furry threads.

Mr. Playa is Uber-Creep.
How is it stalking? His wife put up those pics on a public website, with the intention that others see them. Besides, my intention was to show how nice of a family man Kane is. It's commendable to see a wrestler who's in the WWE for so damn long, and still maintain a normal life, with a strong family.

Sokantish

I'd say stalking a 45 year old man's family pictures is creepier than MLP, or Furry threads. EDIT: Or gigabytes of cosplay girls (though that's pretty creepy)

Mr. Playa is Uber-Creep. Not top level, but he's like 2 notches from it.

All this Kane stuff wouldn't have happened if you hadn't pushed him so far. You guys broke him!

I think he means i'm creepy cause i keep track of cosplay girls and have over a dozen folders with their pictures

Oh, yeah, I guess that's a little creepy too

How is it stalking? His wife put up those pics on a public website, with the intention that others see them. Besides, my intention was to show how nice of a family man Kane is. It's commendable to see a wrestler who's in the WWE for so damn long, and still maintain a normal life, with a strong family.

OOHHH MAH BROTHA

JUSTIFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

G-Fex

This is how Cape Fear got started.

At least I respect the girls whom pictures I save.
Wait, didn't you at one point talk about lurking the MLP and Furry threads? Two threads I've never even clicked on?

They're trying hard to work a smear campaign using Dream's tactics of checking my post history

Wait, didn't you at one point talk about lurking the MLP and Furry threads? Two threads I've never even clicked on?

wut

Have I? :lol wouldn't that be a humorous turn of events.

Pretty sure I haven't though. Maybe you're thinking of dream when he was feuding with G-Fex KOG.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
wut

Have I? :lol wouldn't that be a humorous turn of events.

Pretty sure I haven't though. Maybe you're thinking of dream when he was feuding with G-Fex KOG.
I remember dream saying it, but I thought you did too. I'll admit, though, that I find it funny when I see pics of heavily gimmicked wrestlers (like Kane & Taker) in real life pics showing them as regular guys. Everyone in this thread posts pictures of wrestlers in real life. Hell, I remember someone once posting Taker's son's twitter, and pics of a bald Taker with his wife and family. People here discussed Cena's divorce, Flair's family issues, Earl Hebner possibly getting a BJ, Daniel Bryan and his Bella gf, HHH & Steph, and my Kane talk is nothing compared to the nonsense about Power Rangers and all the other crap that gets posted here.

I told you in December, Net. You're living in an insane asylum. You're just trying to act like you're not as crazy as everyone else.

G-Fex

I remember dream saying it, but I thought you did too. I'll admit, though, that I find it funny when I see pics of heavily gimmicked wrestlers (like Kane & Taker) in real life pics showing them as regular guys. Everyone in this thread posts pictures of wrestlers in real life. Hell, I remember someone once posting Taker's son's twitter, and pics of a bald Taker with his wife and family. People here discussed Cena's divorce, Flair's family issues, Earl Hebner possibly getting a BJ, Daniel Bryan and his Bella gf, HHH & Steph, and my Kane talk is nothing compared to the nonsense about Power Rangers and all the other crap that gets posted here.

I told you in December, Net. You're living in an insane asylum. You're just trying to act like you're not as crazy as everyone else.

What a mark.

RBH

Via Maffew:

ROHaMania 2003 is in the works. If you haven't seen The Backseat Boyz vs. Jody Fleisich & Slim J from Do or Die and enjoy shite matches...watch it.

ROH have not given permission, but I started making it anyway about a year ago in little bits. I don't like not finishing things, so yeah. I guess putting ''Made by NotMaffew'' at the start wouldn't help.

A mark is someone who thinks wrestling is real. There was nothing in Net_Wrecker's post that would lead anyone to believe that he thinks pro wrestling is real.

Net_Wrecker wants WWE to do things he wants to see, then when they do it, he doesn't want it anymore or wants something else.

Now, if there's a word for that or you can create one, go right ahead.

But he's no mark.

Sokantish

A mark is someone who thinks wrestling is real. There was nothing in Net_Wrecker's post that would lead anyone to believe that he thinks pro wrestling is real.

Net_Wrecker wants WWE to do things he wants to see, then when they do it, he doesn't want it anymore or wants something else.

Now, if there's a word for that or you can create one, go right ahead.

But he's no mark.

Calm down, Webster!

Top Bottom