• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Kaladin

IT'S CENA TO THE RESCUE

FROM THE FRIDGE

INDIANA JONES STYLE

he wore all of his WWE™ apparel and did his signature "You Can't See Me" taunt. SMART very smart.

If I understand the trailer I saw correctly, Cena is his dysfunctional illusion of a father. Of course Cena would be his WWE character when he's a figment of little Jimmy's imagination.

Jitters

Remember when I was asking why Kelly wasn't on Raw? Well the news site I just saw says she was planned to be used for a segment ,but it was taken off do to time constraints. So maybe Monday.

bart jr

Neo Member
Ricochet should form a stable with rhet titus and kofi kingston since none of them can keep a tag partner. Let them wrestle under freebird rules

Kaladin

LOL

Jon Davis: Yamato, tomorrow isn't about respect, it's about survival.

Yamato kicks him in the nuts, puts him in a choke sleeper and proceeds to choke him the fuck out.

LMAO.

G-Fex

EAx5e.gif

Kingdom Hearts didn't get stupid until 2. That's when they just decided to turn the "hey let's help out some diznee doods" plot into something completely nonsensical.

ecurbj

The original Kingdom Hearts was the best in my opinion and it was my first PS2 game too. I remember that...

The memories...

RBH

TNA senior official Earl Hebner tweeted an inappropriate message on Thursday night to a user he is following:

“I Will take ur blow j when u are ready 2 give it 2 me.”

The tweet was deleted immediately, however it was re-tweeted by several people on Twitter. The message was likely meant to be a direct message and not meant to be public.
rofl

Top Bottom