• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

But Heavy says we're all marks

Because of the "Wrist Notes" incident between Rock and Cena.

He thought Cena was shooting on Rock and the wrist notes were real.

Most of us thought the wrist notes were a work to give Cena a fighting chance against the Rock, who's promo work was way over at the time.

Sokantish

Because of the "Wrist Notes" incident between Rock and Cena.

He thought Cena was shooting on Rock and the wrist notes were real.

Most of us thought the wrist notes were a work to give Cena a fighting chance against the Rock, who's promo work was way over at the time.

I still can't believe he thought those notes were real

But dude...DUDE. Rock was legit SHOOK when he pointed out those wrist notes that have only appeared once in his career. SHOOK, I TELL YOU.
Actually I wasn't here for a lot of it. Someone please tell me the tales of Heavy.

He shared a story about how he went a week without washing his balls. I wish I was making that up.

Actually I wasn't here for a lot of it. Someone please tell me the tales of Heavy.

Heavy made his WrassleGaf debut when Mark Henry began his heel push and Hall of Pain gimmick. He posted about how much he liked Mark Henry and because of his screen name, I just assumed it was because he can relate to him.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I just noticed G-Fex was calling SoulPlaya a mark, not Net_Wrecker, LOL.
I'm not a mark, either. Hell, one of the reasons why I like Kane so much is because it's obvious that Glenn Jacobs does not give a fuck whether he wins or loses, or what program he's in, blah blah blah. He know it's just an occupation. An occupation that should be done well, but he doesn't care how many world titles he owns.

Hell, I like Kevin Nash just because he said this.

http://youtu.be/f5yOiWx8gI8?t=2m20s

A mark is someone who thinks wrestling is real. There was nothing in Net_Wrecker's post that would lead anyone to believe that he thinks pro wrestling is real.

Net_Wrecker wants WWE to do things he wants to see, then when they do it, he doesn't want it anymore or wants something else.

Now, if there's a word for that or you can create one, go right ahead.

But he's no mark.

That was SoulPlaya being called a mark, not moi.

BUT Lemme say that I just want the WWE to smarten up and stop treating The Business™ like crap, and the fan base like idiots. I want the WWE to act like they actually want to be a wrestling company instead of an F-tier variety show that's more cringe worthy than anything else I watch. I don't want ROH with a bigger budget, but I don't want an episodic afternoon superhero show made for 5 year olds. Is that too much to ask?

PS: They rarely ever do what I'd want to see

i436gRxRTYuGd.gif

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
That was SoulPlaya being called a mark, not moi.

BUT Lemme say that I just want the WWE to smarten up and stop treating The Business™ like crap, and the fan base like idiots. I want the WWE to act like they actually want to be a wrestling company instead of an F-tier variety show that's more cringe worthy than anything else I watch. I don't want ROH with a bigger budget, but I don't want an episodic afternoon superhero show made for 5 year olds. Is that too much to ask?

PS: They rarely ever do what I'd want to see

Exactly. When I watch WWE, more often than not I feel like I'm being talked down to. I don't feel that with TNA. WWE's whole "we're not a wrestling company, we're a sports entertainment company!" shit is just embarrassing. NOBODY says "sports entertainer" when referring to wrestlers, and they never will, no matter how hard Vince tries. You know it's wrestling, I know it's wrestling, so for the love of fuck, Vince, stop trying to paint it different colors, hang ornaments on it, and call it "sports entertainment". It's fucking wrestling.

And when they DO do the things you want to see, it's always a messed-up version. "It's like when you get a wish from a genie but you ask for it in slightly the wrong way and wind up with a solid gold head or something."

- FINE YOU WANT CHRISTIAN IN THE MAIN EVENT? HERE YOU GO! BUT WAIT, NOW'S HE'S HEEL AND GETTING BEAT UP EVERY WEEK SO THE ANGLE DOESN'T ADVANCE MUHAHAHAA

- FINE, YOU WANT BRYAN IN THE MAIN EVENT? HERE YOU GO! BUT WAIT, NOW HE'S LOSING EVERY MATCH AND THE FEUD IS DOMINATED BY A WOMAN MAKING HIM AND THE WWE CHAMP LOOK LIKE IDIOTS! MUAHAHAHA

- FINE, YOU WANT PUNK IN THE MAIN EVENT? HERE YOU GO! BUT WAIT, NOW HE'S BORING AND A SHELL OF A SHELL OF THE GUY HE WAS LAST THE SUMMER WITH NONE OF THE MOTIVATION! MUHAAHAHA

- FINE, YOU WANT A NEW WWE TITLE? HERE YOU GO, THE CLASSIC IC TITLE! BUT WAIT, IT GOES MONTHS WITHOUT BEING DEFENDED AND NO LONGER MATTERS MUAHAHAHA

- FINE, YOU WANT A TAG DIVISION? HERE YOU GO, VOTE #KOFIALL MUAHAHAHA

etc. etc.

The WWE is like Calypso from Twisted Metal 2.

G-Fex

*reads card*

Vince, DONT Give me entertaining matches.

What? I've been posting for years how I liked Nash in these threads before you even thought about posting here.

WRONG AGAIN SOULPLAYA

I'm pretty sure i'm older than you too

King of games wins again, check and mate.

Later, he revealed that he thought Kelly Kelly was the hottest diva in WWE and realized that he was alone in that regard, a theme that you'll find recurring as the story of Heavy goes on.

Also, when morale was at it's lowest point because of a shitty November and equally shitty Survivor Series card, Heavy hyped up the upcoming episode of Raw like crazy. The episode turned out to be one of the worst in recent memory and when people wanted Heavy to explain himself, he was no where to be seen. He returned one month later.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
#KOFIALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

KOFI TEAMING UP WITH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS

ES OH ES

I HEAR THE MILLIONS

ES OH ES

I HEAR THE DOLLARS

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Later, he revealed that he thought Kelly Kelly was the hottest diva in WWE and realized that he was alone in that regard, a theme that you'll find recurring as the story of Heavy goes on.

Also, when moral was at it's lowest point because of a shitty November and equally shitty Survivor Series card, Heavy hyped up the upcoming episode of Raw like crazy. The episode turned out to be one of the worst in recent memory and when people wanted Heavy to explain himself, he was no where to be seen. He returned one month later.
I'll tell you right now, the amount of Heavy groupies in this thread who go nuts whenever he posts and go, "What does Heavy think about this?" at the end of RAW are all hilarious to me, lol.

G-Fex

Also, when moral was at it's lowest point because of a shitty November and equally shitty Survivor Series card, Heavy hyped up the upcoming episode of Raw like crazy. The episode turned out to be one of the worst in recent memory and when people wanted Heavy to explain himself, he was no where to be seen. He returned one month later.

And he smells worse than ever!

When he returned after his first long absence, everyone had forgotten about the shitty episode of Raw that he swore would be great. On a related note, people still remember the shitty episode of Impact from last Summer that Spindashing hyped and to this day, many refuse to watch the show as a result.

Heavy's tolerance for negative criticism against the WWE was beginning to wear thin. He was becoming well known for attacking anyone who posted about how awful Raw was. He also began disclosing personal information about himself which ultimately cemented his place atop the WrassleGaf roster.

He began to disturbingly critique the appearance of certain wrestlers. He posted a close up pic of his most hated wrestler, Sheamus', ass and noted how disgustingly pale and pasty it is. After an old pic of CM Punk with chest hair was posted, Heavy pondered whether Punk's thick chest hair continued down his stomach, connected to his pubis, and ultimately his ass. Which he imagined was covered in a dense forest of hair.

Later, he revealed that after not having showered for a week, how great he felt because he had just washed his balls in the sink.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
When he returned after his first long absence, everyone had forgotten about the shitty episode of Raw that he swore would be great. On a related note, people still remember the shitty episode of Impact from last Summer that Spindashing hyped and to this day, many refuse to watch the show as a result.

Heavy's tolerance for negative criticism against the WWE was beginning to wear thin. He was becoming well known for attacking anyone who posted about how awful Raw was. He also began disclosing personal information about himself which ultimately cemented his place atop the WrassleGaf roster.

He began to disturbingly critique the appearance of certain wrestlers. He posted a close up pic of his most hated wrestler, Sheamus', ass and noted how disgustingly pale and pasty it is. After an old pic of CM Punk with chest hair was posted, Heavy pondered whether Punk's thick chest hair continued down his stomach, connected to his pubis, and ultimately his ass. Which he imagined was covered in a dense forest of hair.

Later, he revealed that after not having showered for a week, how great he felt because he had just washed his balls in the sink.
Holy shit, Bean. Do you keep a journal of Heavy posts?

I can't decide what's funnier: That bean actually remembers all that, or that he might be combing through Heavy's posts in hopes of making a cautionary tale for all new WrassleGaffers.

BlazinAm

Not to have their pictures hoarded by creeps like me.

If they are fearful of that then they wouldn't Cosplay simple as that. I think it would be creepier to be stalked or something.... collecting pics not that big of a deal.

Heavy I dare you to tout something.

i see heavy as guy who doesn't have a beard. Has a working man looking to him.

Top Bottom