• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

bangai-o

Banned
I try to do that but I think i'd lose major viewers. I'd do it in podcast form but I dunno how and where to put it.

And I'm a lousy fan anyway and I don't have all the info and knowledge you guys do.
record on Skype and upload it to youtube.

G-Fex

record on Skype and upload it to youtube.

I'm not sure I could go on talking that long about it. When Spoony did it for Wrestle Wrestle podcast it was great cause he had a ton of shit to talk about.

I need you guys in the chat room asking me stuff so I can talk about it.

bangai-o

Banned
I'm not sure I could go on talking that long about it. When Spoony did it for Wrestle Wrestle podcast it was great cause he had a ton of shit to talk about.

I need you guys in the chat room asking me stuff so I can talk about it.
i dont have internet (i post at school or kindle). i would have to call it in via prepaid wireless.

I heard we're talking about the greatness of Alex Wright up in here. My Spidey sense is mid-card WCW wrestlers with a single dance move gimmick.

*big wiggles*

G-Fex

i dont have internet (i post at school or kindle). i would have to call it in via prepaid wireless.

Hmm.

Well I'll try something we'll have a podcast conversation sorta before the whole WTF: Live show monday after Raw.

See if I don't lose a ton of viewers while doing it.

I am very confused yet intrigued. Please PM me with pertinent details so I may participate if possible tomorrow night.

Remember when Guitar Hero/Rock Band was a thing?
Thanks for reminding me...I need to get back to my playing through Rock Band 3 on Expert Guitar in alphabetical order...then either bass or drums...might wait for drums when I finish my basement so I won't have drums lying around in my family room on the main floor...

G-Fex

I am very confused yet intrigued. Please PM me with pertinent details so I may participate if possible tomorrow night.

I'm going to make some CAW's right now so I'll gladly make you Skip.

Am I still the champ here? I didn't know you guys had switched games.

Well the format of the show technically changed, but yeah sure you're still champ ;)

This isn't NWA anymore, it's WTF: LIVE now.

Tomorrow, Heath vs...

3n6hQ.jpg

Can't Wait!

Slater debuts his new full band set-up on one of the Raw talk shows, Repo Man reposes his guitar and kick drum.

He could say he's going to repossess his own spotlight.

Slater comes out to the ring, talks about his success as a WWE Superstar and his hit single despite being attacked for the past 3 weeks. Says he decided to reward himself with a new car.

*Flashes keys and points to Titantron*

A brand new Corvette is shown when suddenly a shadowy figure steals the car. Slater goes insane in the ring. The Corvette enters the arena Del Rio style, Repo Man emerges from the car.

"NO! NO! I MADE MAH PAYMENTS!!"

Skip has been here like 30 seconds and is already getting that NWA push while I bust my hump bringing B+ level snark up in this thread every Monday night AND FOR WHAT? To amuse Soul with an occasional Kane quip? To introduce Santino by KObra?

=(

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Skip has been here like 30 seconds and is already getting that NWA push while I bust my hump bringing B+ level snark up in this thread every Monday night AND FOR WHAT? To amuse Soul with an occasional Kane quip? To introduce Santino by KObra?

=(
And you do a damn good job of it too. Don't think it's not appreciated.

=(

Your avatar needs to be more dynamic.

You want to be noticed?

Get a Kane avatar. Seriously.

Keys to getting over quickly and efficiently:

• Bright, colorful wrestling or anime avatar.
  • Post animated gifs.
  • Be knowledgable about Glen "Kane" Jacob's career and personal life.
  • Post enough to get into the monthly top ten most posts list.
  • Divulge personal information about yourself, such as: country of origin, women that arrouse you, and your personal hygiene habits or lack thereof.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

• Post animated gifs.
  • Divulge personal information about yourself, such as: country of origin, women that arrouse you, and your personal hygiene habits or lack thereof.
Yeah, if we start talking about Kane's family, and you're like, "I didn't even know he was a grandfather." Well, then you're fucked in this thread.

AJ gifs are huge too. And if that even fails, just post a lot. I call that the "Cena Method".

Kaladin

• Post animated gifs.

I got over just being a wrasslin fan.

I'm not here to get over. I'm here to make everybody else look better, and to make this thread look better.

I'm the Brooklyn Brawler of WrassleGAF.

Well someone made this for me:
i1XxVqVjjzxnJ.png

but I'm growing fond of my current one after I direct linked to an Angelfire picture and someone else jokingly made it

tm24

Finally saw the Samuray del sol vs El Generico matches. Good stuff. One of these days Samuray will come to PWG and it will be great

Top Bottom