• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I got Duck Tales, Bubble Bobble and Tetris. Looks like he took Punch Out, Contra and another game but I couldn't tell which. I already have Contra and Mike Tyson so that's fine with me but those were the most valuable if I was inclined to resell.

He went off to look up prices while I quickly snatched up mine, and I got to see him looking through the display case wondering where they went, so at least I kind of caught him slippin'.

Little b*tch turned the cartridges around so you couldn't read the labels behind the glass after he'd picked through them. I'm effing hot right now.

Savitar

In LA and look who I got to see!! @WWEAJLee coffee and a catch up! Missed you!! #FreaksAndGeeks
CJgiEjcUkAAUzGx.jpg

God damn AJ is tiny.

JavyOO7

Ric Flair's "WOOOOO! Nation" episode 10 with Kevin Sullivan marks the first that Ric Flair admits he's been drinking.

Highlight's from a slurring Flair:

-The Renegade was a former "dick dancer" who couldn't wrestle worth a shit.
-Honky Tonk left 250k/year on the table, couldn't wrestle worth a shit.
-Johnny B. Badd couldn't wrestle worth a shit.
-Kevin Sullivan put a lit birthday candle in his foreskin for Ric and their wives.

I'm only basing it on a few matches I've seen Johnny B. Badd in, but I liked how he actually got the crowd pumped for his entrance... just to see if he'd shoot confetti. And he had that really good match against Pillman in Fall Brawl 95. And it went 30 minutes! I didn't even get bored once actually...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm only basing it on a few matches I've seen Johnny B. Badd in, but I liked how he actually got the crowd pumped for his entrance... just to see if he'd shoot confetti. And he had that really good match against Pillman in Fall Brawl 95. And it went 30 minutes! I didn't even get bored once actually...

That was a great match, I remember it too. I think it was the opener as well. Great match. It's the "Val Venis vs D'Lo Brown" opener of WCW.

GFW already making the switch to four sides

CJgw5lRUwAAHwXW.jpg

This makes me 10x more interested in GFW. I can't take the six sided ring seriously.

I bought metal gear solid 2 off ebay for $4. Should I play it or is it the worst thing known to gamedom? I also have a small collection of ps3 games to hold until systems get cheap enough. That's about it for my retro collection since my dad sold my snes and 40 games when I was away at college.

I bought metal gear solid 2 off ebay for $4. Should I play it or is it the worst thing known to gamedom? I also have a small collection of ps3 games to hold until systems get cheap enough. That's about it for my retro collection since my dad sold my snes and 40 games when I was away at college.

MGS2 is widely considered the best MGS, absolutely give it a try, especially for $4

Guys I wanna talk about how awesome the Metal Slug games are.

They're pretty awesome even though it's design philosophy is built around munching quarters. Everything about those games just POP with me aesthetically. Now that's a series I wanna see a revival of. None of that iOS shit too. Damn shame when I saw that, but adapt or fall I guess.

I bought a $400 CMVS just so I could play the arcade Metal Slugs at home on a real console. I love Metal Slug. I've 1CC'd the game and rescued all the hostages.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Guys I wanna talk about how awesome the Metal Slug games are.

They're pretty awesome even though it's design philosophy is built around munching quarters. Everything about those games just POP with me aesthetically. Now that's a series I wanna see a revival of. None of that iOS shit too. Damn shame when I saw that, but adapt or fall I guess.

Did you ever play In The Hunt?

Ultratech

Have you played MGS? You should play it.

If you haven't? I guess you still could.

It's pretty good though.

Alucard

Banned
So...

austinaries1200x628.jpg

AUSTIN ARIES REPLACES RODERICK STRONG IN VEGAS WILDCARD MAIN EVENT!

Former 2x ROH World Champion Austin Aries has just accepted ROH Match Maker Nigel McGuinness' offer to replace “Mr ROH” Roderick Strong in the six man Vegas Wild Card main event on Friday, July 17. Not only will he be featured in his return to ROH in this huge main event, Aries feels he has been stifled long enough and is still scheduled to deliver his impact statement to ROH fans.

We’ve attempted to reach out to Undisputed ROH World & World Television Champion Jay Lethal, as well as his manager Truth Martini but neither has returned calls. Lethal has to be feeling the pressure, with everyone gunning for him and his championships. What are Lethal’s thoughts on the arrogant former 2x Champion Aries returning and being named his partner? Aries will also be facing off against another former 2x ROH World Champion in Jay Briscoe, who is hungry to regain the ROH World Championship and become the first 3x champion. What is Moose's opinion on this change? According to his advisor Stokely Hathaway, "It is of no consequence who our partners are, victory is the only thing that really matters". Can Briscoe, Castle & O'Reilly overcome the now immense odds? Must see only begins to describe this amazing main event!

SAM'S TOWN HOTEL & GAMBLING HALL

5111 BOULDER HIGHWAY

LAS VEGAS, NV 89122

DOORS OPEN 6:00PM / 7:30PM Pacific BELL TIME

Previously signed for the Las Vegas stop on the AFTERSHOCK Tour

VEGAS WILD CARD MAIN EVENT

Undisputed ROH World & World Television Champion Jay Lethal, Austin Aries and Moose vs. Jay Briscoe, Dalton Castle, and Kyle O'Reilly

ROPPONGI VICE (Rocky Romero & Berretta) vs. YOUNG BUCKS (Nick Jackson & Matt Jackson)

ROH TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP #1 CONTENDER TOURNAMENT

WINNERS FACE OFF IN 3-WAY ELIMINATION TO DETERMINE #1 CONTENDER FOR TV CHAMPIONSHIP

The opening round matches for the ROH TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP #1 CONTENDER TOURNAMENT:

- Christopher Daniels vs. Mark Briscoe

- Matt Taven vs. Bobby Fish

- Frankie Kazarian vs. ACH

PLUS...

Maria Kanellis will have a special announcement!

ALSO IN ACTION...

- The Kingdom’s Adam Cole

- The Kingdom’s Michael Bennett

- Silas Young

- WAR MACHINE (HANSON & ROWE)

ROH presents The Aftershock Tour

SAM'S TOWN HOTEL & GAMBLING HALL

5111 BOULDER HIGHWAY

LAS VEGAS, NV 89122

DOORS OPEN 6:00PM / 7:30PM Pacific BELL TIME

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
So when Ric Flair dies, will he continue the feud he had with Dusty Rhodes and have a bigger, more expensive funeral? Diamond studded coffin perhaps? Tombstone that woooooos every hour on the hour?

Fox318

Wwe action figure panel at Comic-Con
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9OREl4mrBM

Featuring Owens, Finn, Charlotte, Zayn, and regal

I feel like the only person who never bought or owned a wrestling figure. I have plenty of baseball player figures but I never found the appeal of owning figures and a ring and shit when I could do so much in videogames.

Top Bottom