• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Pretty standard NES platformer but that game wasn't bad.

I assure you that I am only interested due to bean breath's financial considerations. I feel that buying retro games for nostalgia purposes is basically just whoring out your inner child and unlike most of GAF I think child prostitution is wrong.

Serena had her retirement match against Syuri in REINA today;

3dYdIt6.jpg

klonere

Banned
funny that you say that because it looks like it is AJPW and Wrestle-1 stuff that is missing.

Gaoro was the biggest pusher of the purge recently.

That's Dragon Gate/BJW and AJPW.

For feck sake whyyyyyyyy, those are the companies I watched most on DM

I hadn't gotten through all of this year's AJPW stuff :(

Why aren't these companies allowing me to watch their stuff off site, raw and for free, I am an entitled millennial goddammit.

So Drew Galloway vs Timothey Thatcher is happening at Evolve tonight!!!

Also Roddirick strong vs Zack Sabre Jr

Holy shit!!!!!

Oh, they actually announced who Zack Sabre Jr. would face tonight.

Isn't Thatcher facing Swann tonight? Is Galloway facing Thatcher tomorrow night for the DGUSA title?

Heel

Media trying to sully the Hogan name, no doubt about it. They have skin in the game, as real ass Terry Bollea is about to change the blogging game forever.

These "punks" can take their ball and go home. CM can show them the way brother H

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So, that Ghostbusters reboot picture of the cast.

Meh, new costumes don't look as neat as the old ones.
Because there's women inside of them? You will never escape your GamerGate past. Never!

Can't believe all the Hogan hit pieces that happen that never once quote what he said about Graziano.

That horrendous shit gets in any of the articles, and nobody gives him anything but hate and he instantly loses the Gawker suit.

People need to stop being polite with that chucklefuck

Can't believe all the Hogan hit pieces that happen that never once quote what he said about Graziano.

That horrendous shit gets in any of the articles, and nobody gives him anything but hate and he instantly loses the Gawker suit.

People need to stop being polite with that chucklefuck

i thought the suit ended?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, the response to the Ghostbusters all-female cast pic is awesome. So many hyped people. I think it looks awesome. Notably, a lot of hyped WOMEN. This has been sorely needed.

There's an Evolve iPPV tonight:

EVOLVE & DGUSA Champion Drew Galloway & Roderick Strong vs. The Premier Athlete Brand (Anthony Nese & Caleb Konley) with So Cal Val

Zack Sabre Jr. will be in a main event quality singles match!

Chris Hero vs. Trevor Lee

Rich Swann vs. Timothy Thatcher

Andrew Everett vs. Gary Jay

The show is tonight, and you can't even announce who Zack Sabre Jr.'s opponent is? C'mon, man.

Tomorrow night's iPPV:

EVOLVE Championship Match: Drew Galloway (c) vs. Trent Baretta with So Cal Val

DGUSA Open the Freedom Gate open challenge: Drew Galloway (c) vs. ?

Chris Hero vs. ?

TJ Perkins vs. Zack Sabre Jr.

Anthony Nese with So Cal Val vs. Trevor Lee

Caleb Konley with So Cal Val vs. Andrew Everett

Timothy Thatcher vs. Martin Stone

Is David Richard injured?

He was supposed to face Zabre, I was kinda looking for that match.

Guzim

Man, the response to the Ghostbusters all-female cast pic is awesome. So many hyped people. I think it looks awesome. Notably, a lot of hyped WOMEN. This has been sorely needed.
I agree. I hope it's good because who doesn't like a good movie? And it'll open up more doors for female leads.

Zach

Schnauzer? They demolish toys.

I adopted him from the SPCA, so who knows? Actually, I'm pretty sure he's mostly a terrier with a splash of schnauz.

What in the FUCK?! Your dog is a killer. I've never seen such carnage. It's was BULLETPROOF

It's insane, man. Insane. I haven't given him the Fluff & Tuff toy that I ordered with the Plubber yet. I can't have two day one casualties. Too much blood on my hands.

Wacky Races was miraculously still available but the cartridge is not in great condition and to top it off I forgot my d*mn receipt at home so I had to pay for it instead of an exchange.

Top Bottom