• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

Man, the response to the Ghostbusters all-female cast pic is awesome. So many hyped people. I think it looks awesome. Notably, a lot of hyped WOMEN. This has been sorely needed.
Maybe I'm just sick of reboots but I'm not really excited for a new Ghostbusters.

Although I do like that they are going in a unique direction with the all female cast instead of trying to recast comedic legends.

Guess I'll wait for reviews.

Heroman

Banned
men in black is better than ghostbusters for my comedy sci fi action movie needs.

ghostbusters is just ok.
giphy.gif

men in black is goat and it also has the greatest tie in song ever

Zach

Watching No Way Out '98. The one-two punch of Sunny ring announcing and Brian Christopher doing color commentary is vile.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Mystiziz vs Mysterio will do nothing for anyone as a main event and I don't understand why they picked it.

It looked like they wanted to give Pentagon that top level heel rub in absence of Perro and now they're doing some face vs face match with no stakes involved. And I doubt Mystiziz will work well with Rey given their similar athletic but not really styles.

Steiner managed the Bullet Club at the GFW show tonight. Also the show almost didn't happen because Jarrett didn't know you needed a license to run a show in this state (PA) and had to rent a local promoter's license an hour or two before showtime just so the commission didn't shut shit down :jnc

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yep, that's why ye olde pro wrasslin tapes are great.

Grannies and grandpas going completely fucking nuts over a headlock.

A couple of discussion points:

* You know who would be a perfect actor for Arn Anderson's biopic?
Chris Pratt

*Max Landis should be the next guest host of Raw

Fav 5 Women Wrasslers

1. Serena Deeb
2. Layla
3. Kana
4. Lita
5. Madusa

RP912

Banned
A couple of discussion points:

* You know who would be a perfect actor for Arn Anderson's biopic?
Chris Pratt

*Max Landis should be the next guest host of Raw

Fav 5 Women Wrasslers

1. Serena Deeb
2. Layla
3. Kana
4. Lita
5. Madusa

chris-pratt-homeless-newsies.jpg

images

Pretty accurate. Tully Blanchard can be Ryan Renolds.

1. Medusa
2. kaitlyn
3. Awesome Kong
4. Bull Nakano
5. Gail Kim

Raw64life

Watching SportsCenter and they showed Jose Reyes, with horribly dyed blond hair, getting thrown out at second base, and the guy recapping said "The Natural Butch Reed thrown out at second". I wonder how many people watching actually understood the reference.

Top Bottom