• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Heroman

Banned
tumblr_nrhgq7YAjg1sbzhteo1_400.gif
The most legit thing I have ever seen.

Nah, dude. Someone knows what I'm talking about... I'll google around in the meantime...

Edit: Haha "wwe red" brought her up immediately. Eva Marie. Isn't she supposed to be good now? Has she wrestled yet?!
Oh, I almost forgot about her, lol. She was training with The Brian Kendrick for a long time and I am interested to see how she is in the ring.

Eva Marie

Spin, just go cuddle a Mighty No 9 figurine

I'm going to hold this L for the rest of my life aren't I, haha.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I bet this was a rushed debut because of the womens soccer team in the us.

Even if so, that's fine. Like Rousey showed, and the Womens' team showed, people come out for this stuff. There IS a demand for it, a need. I don't care what triggered it, but it's there, and I'm glad. Plus WWE had been building to that for over a month so it's not as kneejerk as you'd expect.

Someone please help Becky's goddamn gear though. She still can't find something that is "right" - everything she's worn has felt wrong, except when she was doing Irish jigs a couple months ago.

Still haven't seen Evil Dead despite seeing the 2013 one. I should get to that.
It's okay, if not a little bit corny. The lead actress in that movie looks a bit like Tough Enough's Sara Lee.

Skip 1, watch 2 and Army of Darkness.

1 is basically the same movie as 2 but a completely different tone and budget and there is no continuity between the two.
AoD is great, one of Sam Raimi's best. Most of his horror/comedy movies are pretty enjoyable.

Seriously, someone tell me how Orton/Sheamus doesn't work.

They're both solid to above average workers, have good impact moves, a good warcrate.

I guess the characters are just that boring, but how can their matches be?

Alucard

Banned
And historically...
Ric Flair
Randy Savage
Hulk Hogan (at least half of the name is real sounding)
Steve Austin
Bruno Sammartino

The opposite is also true in some cases. Some one-name or not regularly-named wrestlers...

Diesel
The Undertaker
Farooq
The Rock
Mr. Perfect
Andre the Giant
Sheamus
Ryback
Goldust
Stardust
Kane

dream

Fuck, all that philanthropy has beaten the blackness out of of Cena. That was straight garbage, and Strahan ate his ass.

Top Bottom