• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
It will be cursed if he got a concussion.

Well they should replace that match with
Rusev vs Cesaro
III

The belt's been cursed for a long time (2 years minimum), Bryan didn't start the curse he was just one of its many victims.

Off the top of my head Barrett's held it twice or so (shouldn't even need to say how shitty his recent reign was, literally not able to hold onto the belt before a different person stole it weekly, got hurt in a previous reign), Dolph held it twice or so (won once while holding it, got hurt in a previous reign), Harper held it once (didn't win at all while holding it), etc

klonere

Banned
The belt's been cursed for a long time (2 years minimum), Bryan didn't start the curse he was just one of its many victims.

Off the top of my head Barrett's held it twice or so (shouldn't even need to say how shitty his recent reign was, literally not able to hold onto the belt before a different person stole it weekly, got hurt in a previous reign), Dolph held it twice or so (won once while holding it, got hurt in a previous reign), Harper held it once (didn't win at all while holding it), etc

Harper should get the belt and murder people for like two months. Just straight squashes.

To the moon with him.

Penguin

I remember back when you used to be the king around here, you made a post about watching a TNA show in a baseball stadium with pics and everything. So this news must be hitting you especially hard.

You have a stellar memory... I went to like one show.. like 4 years ago!

Ultratech

At this point, I just feel bad for TNA

Like, when you think hit worst-case scenario... they find new ground

At least TNA rarely fails to amaze...with their stupidity anyways.

Hmm...this almost has me curious just when it did get cursed.

My guess: Around when Drew McIntyre had it (so early 2010ish).

After that, it gets pretty much passed around quite a bit including multiple IC champs Kofi, Barrett, and Ziggler.
(Also, I was kinda surprised Curtis Axel and Big E held the title for 150+ days during their reigns.)

Most of the guys are also still stuck in Midcard Hell (Purgatory?).

Fun Fact: Barrett's had the IC Title 5 times for a combined total of almost 400 days.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lol @ Evilore heeling it up against Ninthings. Damn, damn...

klonere

Banned
This might be the last time we see Charlotte vs Sasha in a watchable format!

That's right, its time to head down to Full Sail University, the bastion of fine, upstanding crowds

Jason Jordan's theme is Joe tier.

This might be the last time we see Charlotte vs Sasha in a watchable format!

That's right, its time to head down to Full Sail University, the bastion of fine, upstanding crowds

Jason Jordan's theme is Joe tier.

I got tickets today to the NXT TakeOver show in Brooklyn specifically because I expect that to be the last time I'll see Sasha Banks, Charlotte, and Becky Lynch before they're completely fucked by moving up to the main roster.

klonere

Banned
I got tickets today to the NXT TakeOver show in Brooklyn specifically because I expect that to be the last time I'll see Sasha Banks, Charlotte, and Becky Lynch before they're completely fucked by moving up to the main roster.

Super super super jealous dude

JJ + Gable is a really promising team, can't wait to see more of them in the future!

Cagey

Banned
Baron Corbin here to crush your $50-a-show earning flippity mcdippity indie darlings underneath his NFL washout feet.

Fox318

fucking hell

Ryback was fucking gaining steam and this shit happens

ivU1KJ3.png

dream

Sami Zayn is so affable that he has no chance in WWE beyond backstage segments where he introduces himself to various Superstars, a la Dolph Ziggler.

I think CM Punk was right in the shade he threw at Ryback but I think Ryback is also genuinely trying to improve and get better after being pushed a wee bit too fast. I hope they both succeed in their respective fields!

Cagey

Banned
Much like Vince back in the day when he was shirtless or in a beater, Steph needs to stay away from wearing heels and standing next to the women wrestlers. She physically makes them most of them look like her little sisters.

dream

That girl match was a nice leadin to Jessica Andrade vs Sarah Moras, live on Fox Sports 1.

edit: good for Evilore. People are being so weird about this Iwata thing.

LycanXIII

I wish they had a set of tapings for NXT after the Japan event. It's awkward having two shows after Balor winning the title, yet him not be on them.

Top Bottom