• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You're got damn right. Pentagod has far and away been the standout for LU. Incredibly marketable, looks fantastic, is a fatty but you ignore it because he's good...

I don't know about far and away
tumblr_nqjawyVuMz1s1uj0qo1_400.gif

tumblr_nqib0gZ8sh1rofocqo1_500.gif

tumblr_nksqrp08eZ1tl23yuo6_400.gif

tumblr_npsezhQFRX1qf5m9vo3_500.gif

klonere

Banned
I love Alex Riley's flailing attempts to fight back against everyone rightly identifying him as a talentless jobber. He's got a total lack of self-awareness, it's marvellous.

He's living Baron Corbin gimmick for him

Dude is off the rails though and has to be gassing something mighty. He has that really really odd body look.

Anth0ny

I don't care about an Undertaker match in the year of our lord 2015.

How much of a draw can he be for WM?

taker's final match is probably a pretty big draw

it can definitely fit on next year's card. they're going to need everything they can get to sell out that stadium.

Huh, that's real! I can't remember the last time Meltzer interacted with a wrestler like that. The Young Bucks have ruined his professional wrestling journalism ethics.

Brock is on the Battleground card, and there are talks of
Taker being there AND him and Sting having matches at Summerslam?
So much desperation

Entropia

No One Remembers
I am really curious to see what
The Undertaker
does at Battleground. Will they
cost Brock the match? Cost Rollins the match?
. I like the speculation around it.

So, some of you may have saw my post yesterday about FalconArrow at /r/squardcircle revealing that. Well, I guess the haters got to him, so he's going to stop contributing to the sub-reddit as a whole. He said he'd still pop-in to answer questions via private messages but he won't be posting much anymore. Pretty annoyed about that. :( Not that I like being spoiled mind you, but it even spoilers can lead to a lot of speculation.

It's one thing to say "Samoa Joe is coming out tonight and will cost Owens his title" vs. "Samoa Joe will be there". It's more fun to have the discussion of "What's Samoa Joe going to do?!" vs. "Okay, we know what Samoa Joe is doing now we wait."

OctoMan

Banned
I am really curious to see what
The Undertaker
does at Battleground. Will they
cost Brock the match? Cost Rollins the match?
. I like the speculation around it.

So, some of you may have saw my post yesterday about FalconArrow at /r/squardcircle revealing that. Well, I guess the haters got to him, so he's going to stop contributing to the sub-reddit as a whole. He said he'd still pop-in to answer questions via private messages but he won't be posting much anymore. Pretty annoyed about that. :( Not that I like being spoiled mind you, but it even spoilers can lead to a lot of speculation.

It's one thing to say "Samoa Joe is coming out tonight and will cost Owens his title" vs. "Samoa Joe will be there". It's more fun to have the discussion of "What's Samoa Joe going to do?!" vs. "Okay, we know what Samoa Joe is doing now we wait."
I saw some of his threads and I never saw a lot of hate for him. That mets poster basked in it. He got a ton. I sort of wonder if falconarrow thought someone was on to him so he just needed an out.

dream

Fucking brilliant idea, Data West. I never realized it until now, but if there was ever a guy who has the potential to be the second coming of Stan, it's Jake Hager.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dream, you was right about Steve Williams
FbwOdqA.gif

All I se when I watch this match and him no sell shit now is like, 'Furnas and Kroffat woulda kicked your ass for real. Who you trying to impress?'

Dave in the newest Observer said:
Cena’s first role in a non-WWE major film is as a former bodybuilder boyfriend of the lead character, played by comedian Amy Schumer in the movie “Trainwreck,” which is about her dating life and not about the TNA promotion.

Top Bottom