• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
On this day, we are all 1000 year old dragons.
Got me. LOL
GET HYPE

CKC_1FFWwAAYggX.jpg
Oh, yea! It's weird the leaks told this like months ago and I'm not over it, I'm excited!

Cagey

Banned
WrassleGAF ratings down for July, so we're resorting to returns to get a higher post count. We truly do emulate the carnival employees we follow.

Who else can come back to pop a rating?

nsfw obviously

What have you been up to?

During my time off, I attended these programs at a hospital to help with mental health issues, it's some pretty eye opening stuff. Got a better grasp on what I've been dealing with and learned a slew of new ways to help manage them. It was three months, just wrapped that up and I've applied and got accepted back to school. Headin' back in September.

Feels good, brahs.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
someone should turn this into a bish gif

Do people still use those quaint little banana riding jiffs?

KvJWlMT.gif

I think y'all need to start pushing for me to be a mod.

During my time off, I attended these programs at a hospital to help with mental health issues, it's some pretty eye opening stuff. Got a better grasp on what I've been dealing with and learned a slew of new ways to help manage them. It was three months, just wrapped that up and I've applied and got accepted back to school. Headin' back in September.

Feels good, brahs.

Non-Vince reply: That's awesome, really cool. A hard part of SO much of those things is kind of realizing your place in everything and how big things are, and how to get some control back. It's tough, but I'm glad you're taking steps and getting a grasp of control.

Vince reply: That's awesome, really cool. A hard part of SO much of those things is kind of realizing your place in everything and how big things are, and how to get some control back. It's tough, but I'm glad you're taking steps and getting a grasp of control.

Now, ready to have it all ruined by talking about wrasslin'? All we do is ruin shit.

jmdajr

Feels good, brahs.
Well done sir.

Feels good, brahs.

Good to hear :)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So where do you guys usually go to find dope matches? I usually just type in the name of a wrestler I like and go down the rabbit hole.

I ask Wrasslegaf, there's always dope matches I didn't get around to. If they're Youtube matches, I tag em with Watch Later or a playlist.

Marking the fuck out.

Freckles is back.

MAH BOY

Oh hey Freckle

Hey, Esto.

Non-Vince reply: That's awesome, really cool. A hard part of SO much of those things is kind of realizing your place in everything and how big things are, and how to get some control back. It's tough, but I'm glad you're taking steps and getting a grasp of control.

Vince reply: That's awesome, really cool. A hard part of SO much of those things is kind of realizing your place in everything and how big things are, and how to get some control back. It's tough, but I'm glad you're taking steps and getting a grasp of control.

Now, ready to have it all ruined by talking about wrasslin'? All we do is ruin shit.

Yeah, it's definitely been a rough past few years but I've finally got some control over my own destiny again, feels nice.

I've watched maybe like two episodes of RAW since my ban, but I've just been watching the PPVs. I miss it, I actually miss being bored and miserable every Monday. I missed all of you. Even if you all talk mad shit whenever I get banned. I miss you all.

Feels good, brahs.

I'm happy for you. Keep on choosing what's in your best interest.

Feels good, brahs.

Glad to hear stuff's getting better for you, welcome back.

So where do you guys usually go to find dope matches? I usually just type in the name of a wrestler I like and go down the rabbit hole.

Youtube and Dailymotion for free stuff, RudoReels for cheap fun puro/Japan stuff.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've watched maybe like two episodes of RAW since my ban, but I've just been watching the PPVs. I miss it, I actually miss being bored and miserable every Monday. I missed all of you. Even if you all talk mad shit whenever I get banned. I miss you all.

You get banned for the best, dumbest shit. It's just how it is.

Well done sir.

I'm happy for you. Keep on choosing what's in your best interest.

Good to hear :)

Thanks guys. I really do appreciate this c:

Pretty sure I wasn't posting when you were around Freckle but definitely remember you from my lurking days!

Welcome back :D

Wow, this is so full circle. I remember joining GAF I think about a year ago now? I lurked WrestleGAF back then. I hope I was in your fave 5 back then. Also, what they say about never meeting your heroes is totally... TRUE.

tumblr_n6kp2j28A71srbyoyo1_400.gif

JavyOO7

He needs Network numbers to be good.

And if they aren't they are gonna have to take mania off of the network.

The reverse.

He needs network numbers to be good because they'll take Mania off of the network next year so people can buy it on PPV.

Feels good, brahs.

Congrats on the progress. Welcome back. As with most things involving wrestling, not much has changed.

What about the whole Kevin Owens thing? What's going on with Lana and Ziggler? Will WWE actually do something with the Diva's division?

Owens/Cena has been fun. You could grab two people at random on the entire planet and they'd probably have more chemistry on-screen than Dolph and Lana. The NXT women's segment on Monday was really nice, but one week doesn't mean much. I'm hopeful about the future, but it's still very much up in the air.

Top Bottom