• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Kaladin

???

Didn't Kaladin just make some grand exit speech that somedevil weepily quoted yesterday? Or am I thinking of someone else?

We all could use a short time away every now and then.....that and an ample use of the ignore list made this place palatable again.

Do you think the Master will be revealed at Ultimo Lucha? That's a cliffhanger TV season-ender type feel. I hope it's a heel turn for one of the roster. Please don't spoil it if the sheetz made it known.

Kaladin

Do you think the Master will be revealed at Ultimo Lucha? That's a cliffhanger TV season-ender type feel. I hope it's a heel turn for one of the roster. Please don't spoil it if the sheetz made it known.

They would probably do that backstage, and the sheetz wouldn't know anything.

x7L8eML.gif

Goddamn, Taue's so awesome.

He is it is the only spoiler for the show I am aware of. Skip the Lucha j derailing section of the observer .

rrc1594

Wait so KO is getting his rematch for Title? I'm confused on what they are doing with him, so he is definitely not winning this Sunday. Then why should I care for his match. WWE is confusing me

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Man, I had low expectations going in but holy hell is Beverly Hills Cop 3 bad. Eddie Murphy is at Big Show levels of phoning it in.

Fujinami might be in 2k16

WWE signed Tatsumi Fujinami to a legends deal. They want all the Hall of Famers to have legends deals for marketing purposes. The deal included WWE having the right to put him into video games and releasing action figures. Fujinami, 61, said that he’d like to attend next year’s WrestleMania.

somedevil

Wait so KO is getting his rematch for Title? I'm confused on what they are doing with him, so he is definitely not winning this Sunday. Then why should I care for his match. WWE is confusing me

No the rematch for the NXT title is not till August the day before Summerslam. He will basically being work both Sat and Sunday.

This sunday he is facing Cena for the US title.

Also, the national nightmare is over Samoa Joe has new music.

Fox318

No the rematch for the NXT title is not till August the day before Summerslam. He will basically being work both Sat and Sunday.

This sunday he is facing Cena for the US title.

Also, the national nightmare is over Samoa Joe has new music.
Is the new music any good?

RP912

Banned
Watching the G1 from last year. One day NJPW is going to have a women division and it would give me hope for a WOW reboot.

Watching the G1 from last year. One day NJPW is going to have a women division and it would give me hope for a WOW reboot.

I won't say "never", but with the Maria creepshot angle they got going on and refuse to end at the moment, I will say them having one and it being good and not creepy probably won't happen in any of our lifetimes

RP912

Banned
I won't say "never", but with the Maria creepshot angle they got going on and refuse to end at the moment, I will say them having one and it being good and not creepy probably won't happen in any of our lifetimes

Fair point...cameraman is pretty much checking Maria's ovaries during her entrance.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This looks fucking rad.
AAA070514P3.png

AAA070514P4.png

They even had WCW Spring Break-esque 'wrestlers out on the beach' before the match.
NoRéN;172102865 said:
What they have pushed a lot about Puma at the takings is that he is from Boyle Heights. He's local, he's the hometown guy. You would be surprised at how many people actually do think this is true. It's really all they've done for the character. Adversity? He's from the "barrio"!

Clearly that doesn't translate on tv but at the tapings the crowd loves their hometown hero. Him and Pentagon Jr. are the crowd favorites.

I don't see no Lil Pumas at tapings
JvXySDQ.gif

Fenix is THE guy
what happened to that one girl who was legit shoot beat down by that other girl?

that was brutal

She came back. The other girl retired. But hardly anyone gives a fuck about either of those girls in Stardom anymore. Kairi is way more over than Act will ever be at this point. And so is Chelsea.

Act is Yesterday's Garbage kahuna

what happened to that one girl who was legit shoot beat down by that other girl?

that was brutal

The girl who did it privately apologized and publicly retired, the victim either made or is making a full recovery with the intent of returning and continuing her career

dream

willh94 said:
No dueling chants, just straight boos at every mention of this special being somewhere but Full Sail. Even chants of "should be here"

Oh man, these are going to be some awesome shows. The looks on the Full Sail Fucktards faces as it slowly dawns on them that they could possibly lose the only thing of value in their lives.

Crazy how quickly people turned on Act, that's why joshi's fucked. No lasting stars.

Why isn't this on NJPW World 0_0?

I want more nutty ass Inoki booking dammit!

Well, they generally aren't keen on highlighting the more questionable era of Inoki's booking - also, the Chyna stuff was apparently all Chono. He supposedly had a thing for her.

ROH at 8 p.m. 80,000 viewers
TNA at 9 p.m. 293,000 viewers
ROH at 11 p.m. 89.000 viewers
TNA at midnight 72,000 viewers

yes that's badgodawful

RP912

Banned
Crazy how quickly people turned on Act, that's why joshi's fucked. No lasting stars.

Well, they generally aren't keen on highlighting the more questionable era of Inoki's booking - also, the Chyna stuff was apparently all Chono. He supposedly had a thing for her.

I see that....

All of that MMA bullshit from that time, folks would think that they subscribed to Pride. I didn't know that Chono and Chyna had a thing going on....then again that spanking towards the end of the match seem awfully genuine.

Barrage

She looks great. I'm legit pulling for her, based on the Total Divas segments, and how shitty the Full Sail cretins are being toward her.

#AllRedEverything

Agreed. Hopefully she can abandon these slopebrowed Smarkunts by next year and join themain rostero before WM32.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Agreed. Hopefully she can abandon these slopebrowed Smarkunts by next year and join themain rostero before WM32.
Kane will come back from his injury as the daemon Kane and she will join him in team All Red Everywhere. It worked for D Bry.

Thorakai

So I know counting Cena's clean losses over the years is a thing, but has he ever lost a feud decisively since being in the main event?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Angélico, Australian Suicide, Fénix Vs El Apache, Pentagón Jr, Súper Fly
This match from last year is super fun. It's not one on one there's not some huge narrative to tell, but it's just a refreshing, entertaining 6 man tag with a lot going on for it. The setting is absolutely fantastic and I love it. The amount of people they have doesn't make it look like some kind of CZW parking lot show, the time of day looks really great and it's just such a vivid, colorful match to watch. The fans are having a ton of fun with it and so are the wrestlers. Pentagon sells his ass off too. Apache is amazingly old man rudoing it up.
V75JDgP.gif

ovvPJII.gif

UhCQelt.gif

Top Bottom