• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm putting out a feeler here to gauge interest:

WrassleGAF King of Trios in Rocket League on PS4 - respond if you're interested. Could be too tough to do due to scheduling 6 people at once.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Observer posted this about the Liger news:

What is happening?

Interesting.

I'm really curious to see how this all goes.

In some ways - it would be great for these other feds to get exposure, but I don't want a WWE conglomerate.

If this is some territory business where there's a working relationship, then hey that'd be awesome. WWE fans being exposed to more product would help get regular viewers which could potentially build up its popularity.

BULLET CLUB TO INVADE NXT

tumblr_ncrc27djMz1ti2dqho1_500.png

It's on his mind a lot.

I think Bean Breath is tsundere for Pentagon.
You're a flipping fraud, friend.

Did you seriously think you were going to keep getting away with your bogus wrestling posts, thinking no one would ever click the link?

There's a growing trend in this community and it's much worse than "gimmick" posting, whatever the frick that means. It's these silly jaybrons like DW and Fox318 trying to catch lightning in a bottle like SoulPlaya did.

Just like Soul did with Kane, these two little Jack*sses are trying associate themselves with a performer in a desperate attempt at attention. They operate on the principle of buying low and selling high, they choose sh*t-tier wrestlers like Pentagon Jr and Cesaro so they can be sure that only they and they alone will be able to cash in when they hit it big.

"Oh, it's Cesaro! I wonder what Fox is thinking right now?"

"Pentagod!! DW, post if your ok!"

Then they change their avatars and spam the thread, staying on message, to drive the point home and make this place miserable to read for the rest of us. Trying to manufacture something that SoulPlaya created organically.

But there's two things you fail to recognize. One, SoulPlaya was cool as sh*t. And two, Kane is a once in a lifetime performer that everyone underestimated. Pentagon Jr and Cesaro are two knuckle-dragging halfwits that lucked out and fell upwards to their current undeserved positions and have a snowball's chance in heck at ascending any higher.

So now all of us have to suffer your spam on the outside chance that one of these two idiots becomes the next Kane.

It's unrealistic and it needs to end now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You're a flipping fraud, friend.

Did you seriously think you were going to keep getting away with your bogus wrestling posts, thinking no one would ever click the link?

There's a growing trend in this community and it's much worse than "gimmick" posting, whatever the frick that means. It's these silly jaybrons like DW and Fox318 trying to catch lightning in a bottle like SoulPlaya did.

Just like Soul did with Kane, these two little Jack*sses are trying associate themselves with a performer in a desperate attempt at attention. They operate on the principle of buying low and selling high, they choose sh*t-tier wrestlers like Pentagon Jr and Cesaro so they can be sure that only they and they alone will be able to cash in when they hit it big.

"Oh, it's Cesaro! I wonder what Fox is thinking right now?"

"Pentagod!! DW, post if your ok!"

Then they change their avatars and spam the thread, staying on message, to drive the point home and make this place miserable to read for the rest of us. Trying to manufacture something that SoulPlaya created organically.

But there's two things you fail to recognize. One, SoulPlaya was cool as sh*t. And two, Kane is a once in a lifetime performer that everyone underestimated. Pentagon Jr and Cesaro are two knuckle-dragging halfwits that lucked out and feel upwards to their current undeserved positions and have a snowball's chance in heck at ascending any higher.

So now all of us have to suffer your spam on the outside chance that one of these two idiots becomes the next Kane.

It's unrealistic and it needs to end now.

I didn't expect to see the outpouring of love for Kane there. SoulPlaya would be thrilled if he could just get off of...wait

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Who do you even like Bean Breath?

You never even talk about Raw anymore, you stopped watching TNA when it wasn't getting your gimmick over, what is there to you, pal?

NXT x NJPW would maybe be the most mark pandering move in wrestling history but man....It would be a beautiful thing.

Now that I think of it. While WWE was in Japan was there any rumours of them giving tryouts to more Japanese wrestlers?

somedevil

NXT x NJPW would maybe be the most mark pandering move in wrestling history but man....It would be a beautiful thing.

Now that I think of it. While WWE was in Japan was there any rumours of them giving tryouts to more Japanese wrestlers?

Yeah but none from New Japan. The only thing was Jericho interviewed the bookers of New Japan for his podcast and the photo of Okada and Balor together.

"We view your veteran talent to be on equal footing with our trainees."

MickeyPhree

Just re subscribed to the network and need a recommendation. I missed all of 2007 and am
looking for a ppv to watch tonight. Any thoughts?

Just re subscribed to the network and need a recommendation. I missed all of 2007 and am
looking for a ppv to watch tonight. Any thoughts?

Armageddon 07 is pretty good. Has Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy. Edge vs. Batista vs. Taker. Orton vs. Jericho.

Most of 2007 isn't bad, except for the summer months. It's the year I got into wrestling.

Armageddon 07 is pretty good. Has Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy. Edge vs. Batista vs. Taker. Orton vs. Jericho.

Most of 2007 isn't bad, except for the summer months. It's the year I got into wrestling.

Is that the number one contender's match that Jeff wins with a quick roll up and Triple H just smiles? I always hated how Trips reacted to losing that match.

Top Bottom