• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

somedevil

I dunno, you never know with the way things are going in WWE. I mean they had Owens go over Cena clean afterall, so pretty much anything could happen. I mean with the right crowd someone like AJ Styles and Nakamaru could fit in perfectly on RAW I feel imo.

Anything can happen but Meltzer said this:

No, they want their own people, they will sign people and scout people, but don't expect people not under contract on main roster.

Don't get ahead of yourself. WWE is not going to put guys who can outshine their own guys that they don't own on main roster.

So as of now its just NXT guys working with New Japan talent.

Is this a LOL TNA MOMENT??

tumblr_ncz9tq1tQx1stbaf6o1_540.jpg

shinsuke-nakamura-picture-9.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Pre-recorded segments of Ryback hitting all of Tokyo's sushi buffets. And then Yano shows up in the background shilling his DVDs. In 2015.

In reality I have a hard time seeing any big star match-ups. NJPW never allows their top guys (Okada, Nakamura, AJ) to take a loss, and you know damn well that Triple H will want an NXT guy to go over at least one of them if not all.

Big One

Banned
Anything can happen but Meltzer said this:

So as of now its just NXT guys working with New Japan talent.
Hrm I see. That's fair enough I suppose. Most of the TOP NJPW talent are experienced vets to be fair so yeah they would make WWE talent look bad especially lazy fucks like Big Show and Kane taking top spots on the roster.

But either way you know if Bryan wrestles another match he's going to try to go for Nakamura at NXT. If they sold that as the main event it could be the biggest NXT match ever.

Big One

Banned
Though I'm fairly unsure if NJPW will actually send their top guys down there outside of a few situations.

In fact it wouldn't surprise me if the intent is for NJPW to give some of their less seasoned talent like Naito, Shibata, Ibushi and similar a chance to wrestle at NXT o build experience with big American audiences.

Top Bottom