• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Kornflayx

3OimmRf.png

No Seth we couldn't stand him not being on the show and the show ignoring him as champion.

But hey at least with you we got some killer matches with Kane as the focal point.

in 2015

full text

Huh, I never knew that I wanted a small flippy version of Triple H as Champion in 2015. But at least HHH's most famous moments weren't running away from various superstars.

Huh, I never knew that I wanted a small flippy version of Triple H as Champion in 2015. But at least HHH's most famous moments weren't running away from various superstars.

To be fair I'd still take "runs like a bitch" over "unjustly bury all the WCW main-eventers" any day of the week.

Kornflayx

To be fair I'd still take "runs like a bitch" over "unjustly bury the entire WCW roster" any day of the week.

But what's better for the future? Burying some old WCW dudes who won't be around next year, or your supposed "future of the company" who can't do shit but run from even the most remote threat.

Fox318

Latest DB interview. Sounds like he might actually be done.

"Battleground? I'm not sure. To be quite honest I don't really have time for the current product apart from NXT; fans should focus on what's important and not hold on to my name. That's in reference to them still acknowledging me. I only do Tough Enough and Tough Enough should be about Tough Enough and not me. It's about those young men and women who want a future in this company. For those waiting for my return I appreciate it but let's focus on what's going on right now. I've had my time and it's over so it seems but there's an abundance of talent on the main roster for them to pay attention too. Just let it go."

Shit sucks, man. :(

Fox318

Rollins is one of the most misplaced gimmick clones of all time. He really was supposed to be a replica of Edge but someone thought he had to be HHH-bis.
That and Rollins' mic skills cannot compare.
God I miss them filming stuff outside of the arena.

Fuck budget cuts shit like that could get people over and now that they've stopped filming shit like the JBL show maybe they can use some money and do shit like that.

They filmed Wrestlemania workout montages for Ryback and Rusev that they only aired on youtube and they have weekly Cole interviews(Which most of them suck because its usually 2 people who can't read a script) that get more story over than.

Its so bizarre sometimes how they use their resources considering how many writers they have to keep track of storylines.

Maybe its just Vince changes shit up so much they can't stick to a plan?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
3OimmRf.png

No Seth we couldn't stand him not being on the show and the show ignoring him as champion.

But hey at least with you we got some killer matches with Kane as the focal point.

in 2015

full text

Guys, he's tweeting in character

Zach

So who all's getting a Stunner at WrassleMania next year, guys?

Really, my question is: will it be of no consequence or will it be significant, like a nail in The Authority's coffin (haha, yeah right), or a run-in save during the championship main event? I think I've read that no one -- not even Vince -- likes run-ins during WMain events, but it's Stone Cawld in Texas...

Anyway, since he's probably not actually wrasslin', I would like to see him have a legit impact instead of just a special appearance or "hosting" or whatever.

inb4 Austin vs. Piper

dakun

Daniel Bryan ‏@WWEDanielBryan
I appreciate all the thank yous, but the entire interview claiming that I said my time is over is a fake. I will be back wrestling.

This guy is going to die wrestling isn't he?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I appreciate all the thank yous, but the entire interview claiming that I said my time is over is a fake. I will be back wrestling.

lol what the hell

Bryan...goddammit

Everyone has their own way how they want to go. Bryan wants a match with Kane and I, for example, want to be eaten by sharks. Who is society to deny us that right?

What are you talking about, a few years off? Ivan Ooze was on the cover of Entertainment Weekly with Magneto and Psylocke

Fox is getting so desperate to build their own MCU-level powerhouse that they've made an agreement with Lionsgate to make PR part of the X-Men/Fantastic 4-verse...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If Bryan had a retirement match, who would you want it to be with?

Keep in mind this is a retirement match, not necessarily a dream match.

I'm ok with Kane, Kane helped get Bryan over huge, and there's a big part of those two that deserve to be together.

maybe it's the dream of every vegan to eventually become a vegetable

jmdajr

I'm ok with Kane, Kane helped get Bryan over huge, and there's a big part of those two that deserve to be together.

Sure. Or Cena.

Have Bryan "retire" and then bring up one of those NXT guys and heel out on him. Kick his crippled ass, Bryan comes out of retirement for one last match for mania but ultimately loses.

The cruel reality for some Bryan fans is that Kane is a big part of his WWE run, that long and storied history right there.

Big Dave still needs to get his win back from WMXXX...

Serious answer: Have him put over whoever is the latest big indy guy who's just about to leave NXT and flounder on the main roster.

I support this choice and have changed my avatar to reflect such.

Top Bottom