• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Heel

11048665_1091310000894537_8920268493982932235_o.jpg

Stay home, Jeff.

y8yxbmFl.jpg

MC Safety

Those indy posters hurt me to look at.

Like...it's bad design all over the damn place.

Yes!

I was going to post how genuinely awful each and every independent wrestling promotion's posters are so horribly done.

I understand the need for promotion, but man ... spend $100 bucks to have an art school student design you a poster. Maybe spend a little more for a template.

Impact: 267k
Replay: 51k
Total: 318k

ROH: 157k
Replay: 81k
Total: 238k

Last week it was 369k, 82k, 451k for TNA; 185k, 145k, 330k for ROH

US wrestling ratings tanking yall, jump ship to MMA while you can

U2 sucks. Which I guess is fitting for WCW.

On, or in? Because that's a big difference lol

Could be both to be honest. He compared his turds to a rhino's.

We open with a hilarious story where Big Show describes how he used to like to pull a rib on his boss by waiting until his office at each arena was vacant, then sneaking in and defecating in his private bathroom without flushing, leaving it floating there for Vince to find when he returned.
Show figured he had gotten away with it, but meanwhile he was being booked in a pointless feud against The Great Khali. He says that Khali is a great guy, but if you’re working with him you pretty much have to do everything while he stands there, and after about a month he went to Vince and asked where the program was going.
Vince responded with “I don’t know, are you going to stop sh*tting in my bathroom?” Show laughed and said he realized that Vince had figured it out all along – because “it looked like a rhino took a dump in his office” – and the matches with Khali were his way of getting back at him.

It's crazy to think but Bellator might be WCW 1994-1999 in the next few years if UFC keeps fucking up.

Bellator just had a program main evented by Kimbo and Shamrock in what was honestly the bumfightiest bumfight I've ever seen to the point where the average shithouse deathmatch backyard wrestling match appears more professional. And they're holding another one later this year that will potentially end in Tito "Of Course" Ortiz winning a belt in 2015.

UFC's fucked up a lot, but they have not done anything extreme yet to justify calling Bellator better for at least the next few years. They're still Z-grade.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Bellator just had a program main evented by Kimbo and Shamrock in what was honestly the bumfightiest bumfight I've ever seen to the point where the average shithouse deathmatch backyard wrestling match appears more professional. And they're holding another one later this year that will potentially end in Tito "Of Course" Ortiz winning a belt in 2015.

UFC's fucked up a lot, but they have not done anything extreme yet to justify calling Bellator better for at least the next few years. They're still Z-grade.

Right. I'm not saying its inevitable or even likely, but it'll only take one or two more serious business mistakes and a decent bit of risk taking by Bellator. Right now they are like...ECW right after its foundation.

RE: Vince and Big Show

Grown ass men in multi-national, almost billionaire dollar company, including the freaking boss.

The more you read and learn about Vince, the more you realize he's in wrestling because if he attempted to do anything else or work anywhere else, he'd be in jail by now

dream

I offer a simple counterpoint: Bellator is actually entertaining. Bring on Ken vs Royce III.

Heel

UFC found out the old timers still draw. Kimbo Slice is Lex Luger in Mall of America, brother.

I offer a simple counterpoint: Bellator is actually entertaining. Bring on Ken vs Royce III.

That's true. I don't think I've laughed at anything this year as hard as I laughed at that last minute of Kimbo/Shamrock

Shit, this has been a great year for comedy in general, between that, TNA, and Truth showing up and cutting a promo about the MITB match he wasn't even booked for

dream

It's like I said in the dormant cockfighting thread: Scott Coker knows this shit is pro wrestling and doesn't aspire to rise beyond that. At a time when everything sucks, I think we owe it to ourselves to get behind Bellator.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
- Young also recently appeared on Talk is Jericho, and revealed she was working on a new WWE Network show titled WWE Vintage. She said that "Mean" Gene Okerlund will also be appearing on the program, and they've been filming buffers for the show. The program formerly aired on Sportsnet in Canada.

I don't know why you'd need Renee if you got Scheme Gene, brother

AUJW6u4.jpg

Boom. That basically confirms TenKoji, Naito & KUSHIDA for Uprising as well, so awesome.

This promotions been running loads in my city. May they had an event with X-pac, this month with Alberto and soon one with AJ. £30 quid front row though.

ICW coming down south too, buzzing to see Grado live.

Meaningless matches against Khali as retribution for Big Show's private bathroom turds is just a magical tale, Vinny Mac using his power as he should.

Oersted

RE: Vince and Big Show

Grown ass men in multi-national, almost billionaire dollar company, including the freaking boss.

The sad thing is, it could be worse. But yeah, people should never say "its business" when a company does something stupid. Its often just stupid people on top acting stupid.

RP912

Banned
I'm over the Jarrett hatred and grown to accept the fact you never know a good thing until it's gone. When he left TNA, the company went into the shitter. Once he came back, ratings are through the roof.

Jarrett drawing dimes man...

Fox318

I'm over the Jarrett hatred and grown to accept the fact you never know a good thing until it's gone. When he left TNA, the company went into the shitter. Once he came back, ratings are through the roof.

Jarrett drawing dimes man...

6LFVoYqh.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What would WWE learn from a fake fighter using a fake gimmick that he would use in their company?

It's like when people think WWE want Chael Sonnen. If they want third rate WWE knockoffs, they got the independents for that.

What would WWE learn from a fake fighter using a fake gimmick that he would use in their company?

It's like when people think WWE want Chael Sonnen. If they want third rate WWE knockoffs, they got the independents for that.

Kinda a bad example to use, considering Chael's now employed by a "wrestling company" (lol) and WWE's doing their damndest to end the Authority angle at Mania in a match involving Rousey

MMA in 2015: Catch The Fever

Top Bottom