• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I believe this expression is called 'legit shook'
y1EmOQs.jpg

UberTag

RVD and Bret Hart are going to look like brothers sometime soon.
Which is not flattering to RVD as Bret has 13 1/2 years on him.

zychi

Banned
Miz killed it on Tough Talk once again. Push him to the World Title scene again,we didn't appreciate it when we had it.

#hatemenow
Its a shame hes such a shitty wrestler and that no one gives a shit about his "heel" character. But other than that, push him to the moon!

RICCOCHET IS BACK IN NJPW!!!!!!!

Ricochet appeared at the NJPW Road to Dominion card this morning and challenged the winner of Kenny Omega and Kushida for a future IWGP junior heavyweight title match. That is a major boost to the junior heavyweight division as Ricochet was tremendous at last year’s Best of the Super Juniors tournament.

kiguel182

Friends, today with Gaf down I was forced to go to wrestling forum for my forum/wrestling discussion fix. Man, what a crap site.

NoRéN

Enjoy Lucha Underground while you can, is all I'm gonna say.
Figured as much. Not much news coming out. Glad I was able to go to most tapings (all in 2015).

Sucks if it really doesn't get a season 2 as the end to season one was great and I was dying to see where they went with it.

NXT is running the Brooklyn the same day as ROH. They are running the Barclays center which is going to be wierd if the fill a ~20000 seat arena with 6,000.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The performers are convinced there will be a season 2 of Lucha Underground.

I'm not sure myself. It's on one of the smallest cable channels in the US, like absolutely tiny. I'm sure there are some public access channels in more homes.

Aiii

So not worth it
One of the audience members sitting close to the mic at the New Japan show told his friends "that's Prince Puma" during Ricochet's challenge.

KAYFABE IS DEAD!

I'm not sure myself. It's on one of the smallest cable channels in the US, like absolutely tiny. I'm sure there are some public access channels in more homes.

It's still being paid for in a big part by Rodriguez himself, who wants his network to grow bigger. It doesn't matter how tiny it is now, really, as long as he sees LU as a way to make it bigger, it'll be around.

Don't listen to this man, he's an IWA-MS fan.

Could you lie more?!

It also does very well for them ratings wise for a channel of their size. The Spanish version does good numbers too

Top Bottom