• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Lol at you marks thinking Taker is going over brock

But it makes no sense:

if Brock beats Taker, then people will boo Lesnar.
If Taker wins...it just makes no sense at all.

If Taker is a heel, no one is going to boo him.
If Taker is a face, he's a really bitter one whose motivations are dumb.

It's a terrible attempt to try and cash in on Summerslam. Why not use Brock to have feuds with guys like Owens, Cesaro, and Rusev? Who wants to see old ass Taker keep up with Brock God/

Kaladin

The only way this can even kind of work is if they position Undertaker as being a heel because he's a sore loser. Just attacking Brock left and right. Then Brock kicks his ass in a month. But that doesn't work because you then have to sell Taker as legit again in six months.

Yeah, it is odd timing.....Brock just returned as a super babyface, and Taker looked like the heel in that return.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_nrrgxamLFC1srbyoyo1_500.gif

This is pretty good, pretty damn good. God that was a great match.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The only way this can even kind of work is if they position Undertaker as being a heel because he's a sore loser. Just attacking Brock left and right. Then Brock kicks his ass in a month. But that doesn't work because you then have to sell Taker as legit again in six months.

Yep. They're both super faces. This beat down is a few months late.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yep. They're both super faces. This beat down is a few months late.

and a year! a year and some months. Taker had plenty of time to rest, do a program with Wyatt, and rest some more. Ridiculous.

I also don't buy the "revenge" factor. What did Brock do that was unfair? He won that match clean in the middle of the ring. It makes no logical sense that Undertaker is a good guy for beating up a guy who beat him clean.

RP912

Banned
Battleground is always the worst wwe ppv

The IC title of ppv.

Can't believe ownes is another cena cycle victim

To be fair they always have one good match out of the entire dumpster of event (Uso/Wyatts, Dust Brothers/Sheild). Maybe the event should be geared towards tag teams....hence Wargames.

imBask

Banned
Also the one trying to kill ROH

Somebody somewhere in here is going to cheer and swear things will get better the day he gets control of the main product, and I only wish we have technology to see people's futures at that point because I want to see the hope degrade from him

i'm a fan of HHH, I don't know if the main show will be better under his command but... can it really get any worse? the past 2 months of RAW have been unwatchable

at least TNA is funny-bad, this is straight up bad

Heroman

Banned
But it makes no sense:

if Brock beats Taker, then people will boo Lesnar.
If Taker wins...it just makes no sense at all.

If Taker is a heel, no one is going to boo him.
If Taker is a face, he's a really bitter one whose motivations are dumb.

It's a terrible attempt to try and cash in on Summerslam. Why not use Brock to have feuds with guys like Owens, Cesaro, and Rusev? Who wants to see old ass Taker keep up with Brock God/

brock was never going to face owen cesaro or rusev. He on a whole different level then them, brock is only going to fight main eventers or hall of famers

I also don't buy the "revenge" factor. What did Brock do that was unfair? He won that match clean in the middle of the ring. It makes no logical sense that Undertaker is a good guy for beating up a guy who beat him clean.

Probably breaking his bro's ankle with steps after a month of his manager shittalking him and his bro to his bro

brock was never going to face owen cesaro or rusev. He on a whole different level then them, brock is only going to fight main eventers or hall of famers

That's fine. But why are you putting your most over babyface against a guy who he almost certainly won't get cheered against?

Recall

i'm a fan of HHH, I don't know if the main show will be better under his command but... can it really get any worse? the past 2 months of RAW have been unwatchable

at least TNA is funny-bad, this is straight up bad

People are so quick to forget how shit RAW has been so often. 2009-2015 all just runs into one never ending shittest.

Big One

Banned
People are so quick to forget how shit RAW has been so often. 2009-2015 all just runs into one never ending shittest.
I enjoyed 2013 out of the bunch actually. The matches were at least entertaining, and we had two strong factions with the Shield and the Wyatt Family running rampant.

Wow, I'm surprised that morally bankrupt piece of human garbage Aris is still getting work, that fucking cunt. Dude sexually harasses women and continues to be a loved figure of their "scene" - fucking disgusting.

Well at least Aris is funny where as old school misogynists like Vince who publicly humiliate women on national TV have no positive traits.

Jopie

Continued to talk about it 15 months later. Mocked him by saying over and over that he was the 1 in 21 and 1. Openly mocked his little brother, I believe at one point I even heard "where's undertaker now" during the last Raw. Then he attacked Kane and crushed his ankle with steps.

Iceman829

Taker was hurting picking Bork up that second time. Hopefully he didn't get a hernia. I think the tag match was my favorite. Cena/Owens was finisher span into a Cena soul devour. Women's match had its highs and lows. Sasha was great again. I thought Sting looked bad last year with his bald spot. Taker looks like a grandpa in the ring. Miz had some good one liners. Better than a Sunday night raw in my book, but personally a disappointing ending.

Possible bad news. I can't tell if my buddy is working me or shooting. Texted me to ask when nxt brooklyn tickets go on sale. I gave him the info last week as he was insistent on wanting to buy the tickets as a birthday gift. He wants to figure it out tomorrow...

The promblem is Beside cena and rollin , there is no one who would fight brock at SS that would get booed.

Have Sheamus beat Orton, giving him more credibility, and attempt to cash-in by attacking Brock when he has Seth beat. But have Lesnar get up and go after Sheamus before the match can start. Sheamus still has MitB, and you can do Sheamus vs. Lesnar at Summerslam. Sheamus would get booed and the match would be infinitely better.

Top Bottom