• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Kacho

Gold Member
How you gonna build up Lesnar to be an unstoppable beast and then have an old man beat his ass? It defies even crappy wrestling logic.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh and the problem with Lesnar is this:

During Lesnar's run in 2002-2004 only ONE (1) man took him down him clean in one on one confrontation, and that was an absolute legend in Kurt Angle. He pinned him once in a triple threat, and made him submit. The Goldberg match was throwaway and it never counts.

If Lesnar wins back the strap, you're going to have to take it off him by cheating in another triple threat, and people are gonna see it coming. There's just no way it could work.

Heyman'll stab Lesnar in the back. That's how it's been every time for poor ol' Brock. He's always going to do it. Just a question of when...

akileese

Don't worry, folks. The G1 Climax starts in about three hours.

Thank god for that. You would think with all the history of how NOT to book pro wrestling WWE would learn not to use a WCW no finish for a huge PPV title match (for a match NO ONE wants to see mind you!) but nope!

Fox318

Taker can't put on a good match to save his life these days. Now we are going to waste precious Brock dates on his ass? Fuck this.

Brock vs Owens
Brock vs Luke Harper
Brock vs Cesaro
Brock vs Big E
Brock vs Rock
Brock vs Austin
Brock vs Y2J
Brock vs Dean
Brock vs Rusev
Brock vs Ryback
Brock vs a very stiff Sheamus

Hell even Brock vs Ryder

RP912

Banned
This PPV desperately needed Cesaro and Rusev to tear the house down.

BJLp5jxCIAELxkM.jpg

rusevlanaalamo.jpg

Also Taker looked gassed as fuck.

A team with these two would be godtier with those suits.

Don't worry, folks. The G1 Climax starts in about three hours.

Already getting a headstart with finishing the rest of the G1 from last year.

Heel

Virgil ‏@TheRealVirgil 4m 4 minutes ago
Just sayin I have a better record than Undertaker at mania. #WWEBattleground

Brock vs Owens
Brock vs Luke Harper
Brock vs Cesaro
Brock vs Big E
Brock vs Rock
Brock vs Austin
Brock vs Y2J
Brock vs Dean
Brock vs Rusev
Brock vs Ryback
Brock vs a very stiff Sheamus

Hell even Brock vs Ryder

Brock vs. pretty much anyone else on the roster would be better use than Taker, both from a storyline quality and match quality perspective. I can't find a single redeeming thing about this program.

Paracelsus

Heyman'll stab Lesnar in the back. That's how it's been every time for poor ol' Brock. He's always going to do it. Just a question of when...

But that's the point. Heyman betrayed him for an even bigger wrestler, and Big Show at the time was still perfectly legit and scary.

Right now, who do you book him with? Irish nose ring caveman?

Brock's first solo loss since 2013 is going to be giving the win back to Taker

I can't even be mad at WWE for this shit, because I'm the idiot that keeps watching their free TV shows and talking about them on forums, enabling them by doing so

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
But that's the point. Heyman betrayed him for an even bigger wrestler, and Big Show at the time was still perfectly legit and scary.

Right now, who do you book him with? Irish nose ring caveman?

I don't have a rebuttal at all for that. I plead the fif

Kaladin

How much do you want to bet that we get an "I survived 13 suplexes on my own!" promo from Rollins tomorrow?

I mean seriously.....how does he not look like a bitch champion after that?

Heroman

Banned
How much do you want to bet that we get an "I survived 13 suplexes on my own!" promo from Rollins tomorrow?

He is a bicth champ, that been his character since the day the shield broke up.

when the Taker/Brock stuff was done with 15 mins to go I thought Sting was going to come out and finish Rollins to complete the "What the hell are they doing" double

Recall

Randy Orton can't sell. Seth Rollins took 13 suplexes and sold none of them. Cena had a war with Owens and instantly jumped up like it was nothing.

He is a bitch champion. Hell the U.S. Title is more credible than the flagship championship.

Taker needs to rock his grey hair with the ministry goatee. Would look so dope and might even hide the oldness.

I'm 50/50. Happy that SS will have a stacked card but bummed about a wasted Lesnar spot.

narton

So with WWE trying to kill ROH, and all the old stars killing the new ones, I'm convinced Triple H just wants to destroy everything and make sure everyone remembers his era as the best.

Paracelsus

Edge has got 32 world title wins of which 2 or 3 are clean. That's not the point, the problem is that he's absymal with the microphone, so he can't sell what his mouth is spewing like Edge did.

On top of all the other reasons why the ending is dumb, Taker straight up low-blowed Brock. So is he supposed to be a heel? Good luck getting people to boo him.

imBask

Banned
So with WWE trying to kill ROH, and all the old stars killing the new ones, I'm convinced Triple H just wants to destroy everything and make sure everyone remembers his era as the best.

well... the only show HHH actually runs is the only decent one

Top Bottom