• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Paracelsus

Metzler, and pretty much everyone else, was wrong about Austin V. Brock. I know he usually doesn't miss, but I don't really trust him right now. We're getting swerves left and right.

Austin likes his money, and he always protected his spot (due to his bad neck) but he has openly shat on the product for years now. I don't know how much he cares to come back to finish what he started (getting pinned by Laser), and how do you even book such a match anyway? It could very well be it's Austin that's reluctant to come back.

Are you folks really still on this hating Reigns thing? Reigns going over at WM32 would be the right timing for his character arc and the professional growth we've seen from him.

I don't hate Reigns like I did before but he's never going to shake that his title win is inevitable and that's always going to rub people the wrong way.

RP912

Banned
Are you folks really still on this hating Reigns thing? Reigns going over at WM32 would be the right timing for his character arc and the professional growth we've seen from him.

Not really. Dude could win the big one and I would be indifferent because in a way it was booked logically, since he tried to beat Brock this year but failed ala Rollins. I see the potential in Reigns compared to earlier of this year during the rumble. Dude really starting to grow despite of his current role of being in limbo.

Su+su+suplex_afbd16_4700840.gif

Fox318

just about making owens seem like losing was good. He never cheated, he fought like a gladiator. He was talking about how he watches WWE in commentary mode.

plus he was confused as to why stephine was introducing the women unless she is setting the rookies up to pay their dues to her as the top woman in wrestling.

You can tell he loves wrestling.

Paracelsus

just about making owens seem like losing was good. He never cheated, he fought like a gladiator. He was talking about how he watches WWE in commentary mode.

So a heel fighting like a face and losing hard is good now. He really does sound like a WWE employee.

I'm down for a Kane vs. Rollins match at SummerSlam for the title. It makes perfect sense since Taker interfered in the match and is related to Kane.

Also, I think Kane should get a title run.

beanman25

Awesome PPV! Great to see live too!

Contrary to opinion here, I enjoyed the Undertaker appearance. Still a Rollins fan too!

Disappointed by the Cena/Owens ending, but so be it! I do feel like Owens wins the US title on Raw tomorrow night.

Heel

EVO final best sports entertainment story line of 2015, hands down.

Would have to see the tape to verify, but I'm thinking Momochi bladed his fight stick's cord to intentionally disconnect, throwing a round in favor of completely icing Gamerbee's momentum right then and there. They sat for what seemed like an eternity, as Gamerbee stewed in his own mind, in shock of what just happened. There's no way he was coming back from that.

That doesn't even factor in the replacement stick, which was never checked by an EVO official. It could've easily been doctored, possibly programmed with a hidden combo button.

Who can really say for sure, because by now Momochi has slipped into the Vegas night with the fight money and golden fight stick.

For anyone thinking of getting Summerslam, currently looking like

Seth/HHH or Seth/Kane

Brock/Taker 2

Reigns & Sting/Wyatt & Harper

Rusev/Summer vs Dolph/Lana

Big Show/Miz/Ryback

Stardust/The CW's Green Arrow

Divas match

Cena match (probably not with Owens)

Top Bottom