• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Chamber

love on your sleeve
For anyone thinking of getting Summerslam, currently looking like

Seth/HHH or Seth/Kane

qQp38YN.gif

EVO final best sports entertainment story line of 2015, hands down.

Would have to see the tape to verify, but I'm thinking Momochi bladed his fight stick's cord to intentionally disconnect, throwing a round in favor of completely icing Gamerbee's momentum right then and there. They sat for what seemed like an eternity, as Gamerbee stewed in his own mind, in shock of what just happened. There's no way he was coming back from that.

That doesn't even factor in the replacement stick, which was never checked by an EVO official. It could've easily been doctored, possibly programmed with a hidden combo button.

Who can really say for sure, because by now Momochi has slipped into the Vegas night with the fight money and golden fight stick.

I was sitting in the crowd friend. I can say this is 100% fact.

Kane vs Rollins would be an interesting match, don't kid yourselves.

Maybe I've found a new respect for Kane after seeing his living quarters. If he got another title run I hope he could afford something like Cena's mansion, because doesn't he deserve it?

Toki767

Maybe I've found a new respect for Kane after seeing his living quarters. If he got another title run I hope he could afford something like Cena's mansion, because doesn't he deserve it?

I wonder how much Kane even makes from merchandise sales. They stopped selling Kane masks so long ago and he never really had shirts. He must basically just get his downside guarantee.

rrc1594

Seth/HHH or Seth/Kane

Brock/Taker 2

Reigns & Sting/Wyatt & Harper

Rusev/Summer vs Dolph/Lana

Big Show/Miz/Ryback

Stardust/The CW's Green Arrow

Divas match

Cena match (probably not with Owens)

That whole show looks like shit

What's his house looking like

NateDrake

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm not too pissed at Owens losing, but I do wonder if they didn't want him to win the belt, why have a third match now? Should have stepped away for a while and revisit the feud later. No need to do a rubber match right now.

Also, WWE once again managed to book one of my biggest annoyances ever, the non-ending.

No ending bell.

Hell, no Rollins around.

No ref either.

Just straight up dissapeared. No count-out, no DQ, no finish.

As far as I'm concerned, this match is still going on right now.

Fox318

Meltzer talked on the radio show about how the WWE is panicking because they have no latino star because they lost faith in the Lucha Dragons and the matadors are not over and they are calling people following mexican wrestling and they were asking who is good above 6'2".

Jamie OD

Seth/HHH or Seth/Kane

Brock/Taker 2

Reigns & Sting/Wyatt & Harper

Rusev/Summer vs Dolph/Lana

Big Show/Miz/Ryback

Stardust/The CW's Green Arrow

Divas match

Cena match (probably not with Owens)

Eurgh!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
He's a man called Kane!

A man called Kane!

He's like this

He's like that.

He's big and he's strong and he wears lots of slacks!

NoRéN

Meltzer talked on the radio show about how the WWE is panicking because they have no latino star because they lost faith in the Lucha Dragons and the matadors are not over and they are calling people following mexican wrestling and they were asking who is good above 6'2".

It's Mil's time to shine!

The man of 1000 deaths vs the Suplex City Beast

Aiii

So not worth it

They never even used the Lucha Dragons, it's so weird sometimes how WWE works, they have no patience to build and push guys and then wonder oh so hard why new people aren't getting over.

Owens is over, so they know how to do it, it's just that they choose not to. Weird.

Fox318

NoRéN;172446488 said:
It's Mil's time to shine!

The man of 1000 deaths vs the Suplex City Beast

After hearing how they treated Del Rio and even the Lucha Dragons if I'm Mexican I'm not working for the WWE.

JavyOO7

No clue why Primo/Epico are still dawning costumes. They'd get over just fine if they'd just let them be themselves. Same with Lucha Dragons...

The non-finish is just the worst. It's the cruelest thing you can possibly do to fans. Think we'll get a cute opener on RAW tomorrow where Seth comes out and asks the ref to count Brock out? He'd forever be able to gloat about how he scared Brock Lesnar away and retained his title! Might as well salvage something out of this disaster.
I often wonder why they don't just give Reigns the belt on a raw.

do it in some bumfuck town that they sell 2,000 seats.

hell do it on smackdown and add in the cheers.
Given how awful things are, I hate saying this, but it couldn't hurt to try!
He'd lose it to Shaemus 5 seconds later, which would be even worse.
OH MY GOD... Turn your damn phone! If you can't see it on the screen, that means we can't either!
...Oh! Uh. I mean, good police response time ref interference? Timing was perfect, just as he got opened up going through the window!

Fox318

The non-finish is just the worst. It's the cruelest thing you can possibly do to fans. Think we'll get a cute opener on RAW tomorrow where Seth comes out and asks the ref to count Brock out? He'd forever be able to gloat about how he scared Brock Lesnar away and retained his title! Might as well salvage something out of this disaster.
Given how awful things are, I hate saying this, but it couldn't hurt to try!
He'd lose it to Shaemus 5 seconds later, which would be even worse.
OH MY GOD... Turn your damn phone! If you can't see it on the screen, that means we can't either!
...Oh! Uh. I mean, good police response time ref interference? Timing was perfect, just as he got opened up going through the window!

Hell it would get some fucking sympathy on him and lets face it you can beat
Shaemus
easily and nobody is gonna bat an eye.

Toki767

It's too bad they'd ruin Angelico. He's probably one of the tallest Mexican wrestlers out there that could easily impress a crowd.

Fox318

It's too bad they'd ruin Angelico. He's probably one of the tallest Mexican wrestlers out there that could easily impress a crowd.

Except 2 of the most over Mexican wrestlers that they had were under 6'.

They need to get over the size thing or they need to stop using the 20' x 20' ring that only makes sense for the big giants.

Toki767

Except 2 of the most over Mexican wrestlers that they had were under 6'.

They need to get over the size thing or they need to stop using the 20' x 20' ring that only makes sense for the big giants.

Never said it made sense to only look for someone at least 6'2". Just at Angelico would fit the bill. Then again, he's South African I think so even though he can speak Spanish he'd probably be rejected.

Alberto Del rio, i miss him :(

Top Bottom