• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

RP912

Banned
Why did Lesnar look so scared when Undertaker showed up? He should've laughed and pointed in his face, and then if he gets choke slammed and tombstoned, it'd be due to his cockiness.

It's probably in fear of having to find out how to put Taker over without killing him.

RP912

Banned
jghc44g.gif

Ugh. Please don't tell me this dude is taking the G1....

Yano plz :(

Hi folks,

Hoping someone can help. I'm trying to sign up for NJPW world, and i've tried using a YouTube guide and another on reddit. I've signed up to an account, but I haven't paid anything - I selected the visa option, got a message in red japanese text before I was even asked for details, and now I can't navigate my way back to payment (google translate is a bit wonky).

I thought maybe a free trial was on, but the only G1 Videos available are from 2011. Does anyone know how I pay for it?

Thanks in advance...

Caught up on this morning's G1 show. On the whole it was just good, but Shibata vs. Styles was really good and Ibushi vs. Tanahashi was really excellent. Amazing we can get the whole tournament for less than $20 when in years past it has been $150+

Im gonna post my quick reaction before reading the replies during the event but here's a quick take: UMPABAKER looked SOOO bad. He looked ancient, he looked out of shape, he had so much hair on his back, his face looked like 90 years old, it was no convincing at all that this 60 year old man could do that to Brock.

I can't believe how hot the crowd was for it. This idiot needs to retire. I'm so tired of him. Please tell me you guys weren't marking out for him.

jmdajr

Im gonna post my quick reaction before reading the replies during the event but here's a quick take: UMPABAKER looked SOOO bad. He looked ancient, he looked out of shape, he had so much hair on his back, his face looked like 90 years old, it was no convincing at all that this 60 year old man could do that to Brock.

I can't believe how hot the crowd was for it. This idiot needs to retire. I'm so tired of him. Please tell me you guys weren't marking out for him.

He's 50!

I just read the replies during Umpabaker's interference and am glad to see everyone agreed how awful it was and how bad he looked. It says something that I want Taker to retire more than i want Big Show to retire and Taker only has 1 or 2 matches a year when Big Show is almost the whole year. I can't smh enough at this.

jmdajr

I just read the replies during Umpabaker's interference and am glad to see everyone agreed how awful it was and how bad he looked. It says something that I want Taker to retire more than i want Big Show to retire and Taker only has 1 or 2 matches a year when Big Show is almost the whole year. I can't smh enough at this.

Don't worry. Brock will lose to taker soon enough!

According to Meltzer, the original plan for Summerslam was Reigns/Sting/Ambrose vs. The Wyatts, but now that Rowan is hurt it may just be Reigns and Sting, or they'll find a third guy for Bray.

jmdajr

According to Meltzer, the original plan for Summerslam was Reigns/Sting/Ambrose vs. The Wyatts, but now that Rowan is hurt it may just be Reigns and Sting, or they'll find a third guy for Bray.

Reigns is a pretty good seller in my opinion. That hot tag for Sting will work.

Fox318

Only guy I can think of is no dallas.

Also it's a fucking shame that Cesaro doesn't have a match.

Another thing that really bother me was how big the crowd popped for taker and the pop sustained throughout his intererence not just the initial pop. If the crowd was lukewarm to it (as they should have been) maybe it would get to Vince's head how ridiculous this angle is. 60 year old guy with a face like a worn out catcher's mitt and tons of back hair with a gut versus Baaarrrrrrrrrrack Lesnar, someone who destroyed him at Mania. Are you kidding me? JUST GO AWAY.....

Sephzilla

Another thing that really bother me was how big the crowd popped for taker and the pop sustained throughout his intererence not just the initial pop. If the crowd was lukewarm to it (as they should have been) maybe it would get to Vince's head how ridiculous this angle is. 60 year old guy with a face like a worn out catcher's mitt and tons of back hair with a gut versus Baaarrrrrrrrrrack Lesnar, someone who destroyed him at Mania. Are you kidding me? JUST GO AWAY.....

Barack Lesnar
(Today, 11:57 AM)

Also, he's only 50.

jmdajr

HE'S 50 MOTHERFUCKER!

Of course he looks like crap. He did them years on the road unlike that pussy Brock.

WWE realizes that part timers don't equal ratings right. It's just a short term pop before sinking back down?.

At some point they need to let young talent fly

The worst thing about the Undertaker thing is that he was doing everything like a heel, including a straight up kick to the nuts, and the fans weren't even thinking about booing him. If that's the goal, they are going to have a tough time getting there.

dream

A guy named Barack Lesnar, who calls Undertaker "umpabaker," and thinks Cena vs. Owens was a 5 star match. I don't even know what to do with this.

He looks much closer to 60 than 50. Fifty year olds can look good. Look at The Cruise Missile. Look at HHH, only 5 years younger than Taker yet his body looks 15 years younger. Look at KANE ffs. Kane's 48 and looks 20 years younger than Taker. I'm so disappointed in this. Why couldn't this guy just retire?

WWE realizes that part timers don't equal ratings right. It's just a short term pop before sinking back down?.

At some point they need to let young talent fly

All they need is temporary Network buys to justify it. They got it for the announcement of Taker/Bray, they probably got it after last night's finish, and unfortunately they'll definitely get it for Taker/Sting and Rock/HHH at Mania.

It doesn't matter how stupid it is, how little sense it makes, or how infuriating it is. Idiots will say there's no better place in the world for their $10 to go, and that will be that.

who was that other guy with the brock picture that got permabanned for saying something racist about New Day or something..? Barack reminds me of him

Kane has the same body type and height. Kane works the entire year and has been for 20 years. Kane is 2 years younger than Taker. All this and he looks like he's 20 years younger than him. Look at his body compared to Taker's. Compare their faces. Why are they trotting this grandpa out? His jowls could give a bulldog a run for its money. Looks like a catcher's mitt. His gut and torso look so beat. He could barely get Barack up. Not convincing at all. Why was Lesnar scared? Fuck the stupid crowd that popped so hard for this. Where was this St. Louis? Fuck off Missouri.

Top Bottom