• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh I get it now. I already said I'm not gonna argue about. I'm a just let you guys believe that. It's not worth the argument

bean breath is on dial-up speeds and is working his way through the thread. Please don't upset him.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Liquidsnake is shaking in fury right now. I warned him Cena is comin for Flair's record. He thought I was just winding him up...
cWTSVSV.gif

Liquidsnake is shaking in fury right now. I warned him Cena is comin for Flair's record. He thought I was just winding him up...

I told him yesterday Flair doesn't say he's okay with only Cena breaking the record if it's happening

I tried to warn him, but even I thought he at least had a free day where he wouldn't have to think about it happening. Not even 24 hours later, jfc

Man God

Non-Canon Member
When Cena is forced to relinquish the UNITED STATES Championship after demolishing Seth in five weeks his final gift to this great nation should be reintroducing the SPINNING US TITLE.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
When Cena is forced to relinquish the UNITED STATES Championship after demolishing Seth in five weeks his final gift to this great nation should be reintroducing the SPINNING US TITLE.

I would like to announce that Man God has been added to my ignore list.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't ignore anyone in this fine community, whether they love me or hate me, it's their right to express their opinion that makes them the greatest community on the face of the planet. Now some of you may be fans of my opponent tonight, and that's fine, but...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No one on here is on my ignore list, sad to say.

Same here. I love WrassleGAF. It's in my bones. I'm glad some people took my suggestions to heart though, if they catch feels over someone saying Owens is fat, to just ignore them instead of get all weepy and snippy in the thread. It makes for a better landscape.

Meltzer wrote this in 1998

Whatever the reason, Raw is always peaking early and losing its audience before its climax which I attribute to the overexposure of its key characters (McMahon and Austin) to where by the time the big angle comes, people have seen them so much they are ready for something else. Evidently WWF believes that as well because this past week Austin was really toned down on television, and reports we have are that while this week's TV had McMahon everywhere and won big, they recognize that McMahon is also getting too much television time to not burn him out over the long haul if they continue this direction.

My favorite part of these old observers is all the backstage WCW stuff. so disfunctional

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Undertaker is a perfect 45-0 in WWF/WWE video game appearances. He's been in every single game since Steel Cage Challenge on the NES. The real streak.

is....is....is that war games??

World War 3's Inspiration is eternal
10193%20-%20Buff_Bagwell%20Vincent%20autoplay_gif%20eric_bischoff%20gif%20konnan%20monday_nitro%20nwo%20pointing%20smiling%20sunglasses%20virgil%20wcw.gif

Are they doing boxing and ufc in area? Is this a wargame?

The best part is this is Bellator. As in, the guys who a month or two ago aired that king of bumfights Kimbo/Shamrock shit. And they also have Tito Ortiz and King Mo. So comparing it to a WCW thing is actually apt, because they're the WCW of MMA.

They basically want to do 2 MMA matches at the same time. And televise it. How the hell are you gonna focus on it, you may wonder. They haven't thought that far ahead yet, give it time, I'm sure they'll come up with an answer eventually.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can't believe Stars and Stripes won the tag titles twice and Vicious and Delicious didn't win them once.

What a crying shame.
The best part is this is Bellator. As in, the guys who a month or two ago aired that king of bumfights Kimbo/Shamrock shit. And they also have Tito Ortiz and King Mo. So comparing it to a WCW thing is actually apt, because they're the WCW of MMA.

They basically want to do 2 MMA matches at the same time. And televise it. How the hell are you gonna focus on it, you may wonder. They haven't thought that far ahead yet, give it time, I'm sure they'll come up with an answer eventually.

Long as they get monster trucks instead of that boring shit Heel watches

Same here. I love WrassleGAF. It's in my bones. I'm glad some people took my suggestions to heart though, if they catch feels over someone saying Owens is fat, to just ignore them instead of get all weepy and snippy in the thread. It makes for a better landscape.

Remember the golden rule of WrassleGAF, ignore lists or not:

Wyz8P2K.jpg

Top Bottom