• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

dream

If you skip to 2:47 of this week's NXT, Sunflower, you will see a fat bald man dressed like Irwin R. Shyster doing the "we're not worthy" to Fin. That's the greatest thing I've seen since the grown male adults of the Full Sail Fucknut contingent did Emma's babyface dance along with her.

Heel

https://youtu.be/bv5vMJKBAbo?t=2m32s

NeTttNal.png

NoRéN

New Japan on AXS was a huge strong success. 200k average viewers for matches over a year old. Because of this, a new multi-year deal has been announced. Season 3 starts 8/14 and ends 12/11 including Tokyo Dome shows and WK9, and the plan for 2016 is shows being aired weekly all year instead of broken into seasons.

According to the Observer, NJPW on AXS has been renewed for multiple years. Averaging about 200,000 viewers per week. They are going to air WK9 matches throughout October with Mauro and Josh doing commentary over the original team of JR and Striker. Next year the show will run every week year-round as opposed to being broken up like this year was. And the ultimate goal is to get caught up so the shows are only a few weeks behind the current product.

Great to hear!

Barrage

The booing the mentions of Brooklyn is so gross.

Eva's entrance is hilarious-women and children cheering her, fat deformities booing pathetically.

RBH

According to the Observer, NJPW on AXS has been renewed for multiple years. Averaging about 200,000 viewers per week. They are going to air WK9 matches throughout October with Mauro and Josh doing commentary over the original team of JR and Striker. Next year the show will run every week year-round as opposed to being broken up like this year was. And the ultimate goal is to get caught up so the shows are only a few weeks behind the current product.

Great news

dream

This Eva Marie match...can you imagine how terrifying it must be to wrestle in front of a hostile audience that is waiting for you to fuck something up so that they can congratulate themselves on being right, then post "BOTCH!!" on wrestling gaf? Girl ain't great, but she has my respect for working in such a shitty environment.

Barrage

Eva was perfectly servicable, equal to the Ashley Massaros and Christy Hemmes. Which is perfectly fine, and why she's in DEVELOPMENTAL.

Kudos to the NXT Editors for scratching the "Please Go Home" chants and all that bullshit and not making the match an uncomfortable experience.

P.S.: Tyler Breeze sounds like the villain in every 4Kids anime. Go ahead, listen to him and picture him saying, "I play Blues-Eyes White Dragon in attack mode."

dream

Eva was perfectly servicable, equal to the Ashley Massaros and Christy Hemmes. Which is perfectly fine, and why she's in DEVELOPMENTAL.

Kudos to the NXT Editors for scratching the "Please Go Home" chants and all that bullshit and not making the match an uncomfortable experience.

P.S.: Tyler Breeze sounds like the villain in every 4Kids anime. Go ahead, listen to him and picture him saying, "I play Blues-Eyes White Dragon in attack mode."

I liked that too. But you could still see those social rejects laughing at her throughout the whole match. WWE really needs to apply Hall of Fame rules to the Full Sail Fucktards and eject anyone who acts obnoxiously.

Barrage

I liked that too. But you could still see those social rejects laughing at her throughout the whole match. WWE really needs to apply Hall of Fame rules to the Full Sail Fucktards and eject anyone who acts obnoxiously.

Think about what those little girls in the crowd must feel, surrounded by mongoloids attempting to bully a woman for no perceivable reason.

somedevil

How do you know it was edited? Hope your not basing it off that video of guy and like 2 others chanting that.

Plus guys were chanting for her during the match. They did the Cena chant with guys on both side.

dream

Think about what those little girls in the crowd must feel, surrounded by mongoloids attempting to bully a woman for no perceivable reason.

It really is horrible. You don't get to pretend that you're an advocate for women's athletics when you relentlessly and mercilessly browbeat a female athlete just because she's trying.

Hey WrestleGaf wondering if someone can help me out.

I'm traveling to Japan for just over 2 weeks from the 30th of September till the 16th of October. Staying in Tokyo from the 30th till the 10th, then Nagoya from the 10th until the 12th and then Osaka 12th till the 16th. I really really want to check out some NJPW while over there.

I've been checking out the NJPW upcoming shows listed on here http://www.njpw.co.jp/match/?ne=1&ticket=1
and the only show they have listed for October is on the 12th in Tokyo while I'm on the other side of the country,

Does anyone know if they are likely to add more shows for early October or am I out of luck with seeing NJPW and will have to try for something else if I want to get my Japanese Wrestling fix in while over there.

Tanahashi did a long post-match speech and celebration that kept the sold out crowd of 5,940 fans at the Hokkaido Sports Center, and it ended with tons of young girls, and a lot of younger guys as well, throwing Tanahashi their Tanahashi towels for him to wipe his face with, and he was doing so with everyone's towel until he was kind of told to hurry it up and end the show.

the best

Cagey

Banned
Eva Marie and her husband are the aesthetically mainstream attractive, marketable, lean, CrossFit versions of Celeste "AssBiz" "Kaitlyn" Bonin and her husband.

Cagey

Banned
Ohhh shit that new Samoa Joe theme needs the Flosstradamus trap treatment.

I assume The E can't afford Diplo given the recent ratings.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
TLIv9MT.png

This Eva Marie match...can you imagine how terrifying it must be to wrestle in front of a hostile audience that is waiting for you to fuck something up so that they can congratulate themselves on being right, then post "BOTCH!!" on wrestling gaf? Girl ain't great, but she has my respect for working in such a shitty environment.

It takes a lot. I can't even imagine that shitty pressure.

...fuck

Hey WrestleGaf wondering if someone can help me out.

I'm traveling to Japan for just over 2 weeks from the 30th of September till the 16th of October. Staying in Tokyo from the 30th till the 10th, then Nagoya from the 10th until the 12th and then Osaka 12th till the 16th. I really really want to check out some NJPW while over there.

I've been checking out the NJPW upcoming shows listed on here http://www.njpw.co.jp/match/?ne=1&ticket=1
and the only show they have listed for October is on the 12th in Tokyo while I'm on the other side of the country,

Does anyone know if they are likely to add more shows for early October or am I out of luck with seeing NJPW and will have to try for something else if I want to get my Japanese Wrestling fix in while over there.

We have a couple folks living in Japan but they keep weird hours, as expected. Someone can lead you to the promised land, I am sure.

Barrage

Dana is, at this point I would say...not as good as Eva. And her and Emma don't exactly have chemistry at this point.

Alexa, on the other hand, is Fucking. Killing. It. As a character, she's really growing into herself.

I just got to the part in Bryan's book where he talks about the Benoit murder/suicide. So at least we can confirm he's aware of what not to do.

RBH

I've always hated The Miz for years and years now............but he may have just won me over with the way he defended Patrick last night against Paige.

DMczaf

From Meltz

In a deposition in the Terry Bollea vs. Gawker lawsuit, Bollea was depositioned, and this was hilarious. Q. Do you believe you have a reputation for honesty? A. Yes. Q. For being a straight shooter? A. Yes. Q. For telling it like it is? A. I don't know about that one.

Lmao

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wasn't into Technico Texano, but then he showed that edge and whipped the shit out of the crew with the bullrope. So now I'm done with technico Texano

7pVK7rK.gif

Well, there it is. It is Owens.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well, he's got his fanny pack.

I feel kinda bad he's not traveling with anyone. A poor lonely beefy Elgin without friends.

Paracelsus

Why do the heavyset wrestlers feel the need to compensate with those types of moves?

To sell themselves in more type of matches.

The thing I don't understand is if they feel in some way it actually belittles their weight, seeing as Yokozuna and Rikishi used their ass for a finisher for years, this guy flips on top of people and they keep going.

Top Bottom