• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
P.S.: Tyler Breeze sounds like the villain in every 4Kids anime. Go ahead, listen to him and picture him saying, "I play Blues-Eyes White Dragon in attack mode."
This may be my favourite piece of Wrasslin' analysis this month.

New Samoa Joe theme song sounds like a Pink Panther remix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkvHqEjw8Lc

tumblr_n0p1a9JOUR1qc1uwbo1_500.gif
Personally I find it sounds like the character theme for a bumbling big villain on a kids cartoon show.

Custody of Dominick ladder match and the storyline in general is such a guilty pleasure, that bit where Dominick shakes the ladder and Eddie's following reaction is just such wonderful heel work in the silliest way.

Custody of Dominick ladder match and the storyline in general is such a guilty pleasure, that bit where Dominick shakes the ladder and Eddie's following reaction is just such wonderful heel work in the silliest way.

I'll check it out next time I bother to sub to the network (i.e Rumble time). Is it just a knock-off of the Raven/Sandman storyline, with the benefit of having no Sandman involvement?

I'll check it out next time I bother to sub to the network (i.e Rumble time). Is it just a knock-off of the Raven/Sandman storyline, with the benefit of having no Sandman involvement?

It's really more of a Latino family drama, except in the wrestling ring.
So bad it's perversely enjoyable I'd say.

The other half was asking when I was skimming through Battleground, they never explained Cena's towel thing did they? As far as my memory serves, he just started doing it and it was never mentioned.

Great reaction from the Shizuoka crowd to Michael Elgin today. As expected, his power moves got him over an he had no problem hurling Okada around. Okada gave him a lot as well, not just in terms of offence, but in the stuff he was allowed to counter.

That Superclash card is weird looking.

Yeah, it's an odd mix when it comes to the British talent. Suffice to say, I think RevPro's usage of the NJPW guys will prove to be a lot better.

Yeah, it's an odd mix when it comes to the British talent. Suffice to say, I think RevPro's usage of the NJPW guys will prove to be a lot better.

CKeCsKSWcAASlqc.jpg

Yup.

That said, I guess it's nice for guys lower down the BritWres ladder to get a shot at top tier talent. Can only help them.

Raw64life

Alicia Fox on Total Divas...

"Why is AJ always asleep at Wrestleania?"

Cameron also mentioned how in all her tag matches she doesn't do much during the match then sneaks in and gets the win. Total Divas producers definitely went out of their way to get those AJ digs in.

jmdajr

Cameron also mentioned how in all her tag matches she doesn't do much during the match then sneaks in and gets the win. Total Divas producers definitely went out of their way to get those AJ digs in.

Damn Nikki still needs 54 more days to beat AJ Lee's record. Wonder if they will do the full year all the way into Wrestlemania 32.
I mean Wrestlemnia StrarHorns.

Iceman829

I didn't but they have uploaded it for whoever wants to listen.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/audio/boomer-carton/

Thanks. I only caught the tail end of it while I was driving. It was interesting to hear his doctor has medically cleared him to wrestle, but the wwe doctors are keeping him out right now. He also talked about the time he chased down someone that broke into his house. I'll have to give the full thing a listen later on.

kiguel182

Hard to defend the full sail crowd after this episode. Bunch of assholes really.
Th
EDIT: Also, not surprised WWE is being careful with letting Bryan wrestle after everything that happened. But if he is cleared hopefully they'll bring him in. The show needs him for sure.

Ignoring whatever else shitty the crowd may or may not have done (haven't seen the episode yet), no crowd ever is obligated to "be nice" to someone who isn't entertaining them.

If I'm WWE, why would I ever have Daniel Bryan in any prominent storyline again? Dude let me down big time after WM two years in a row, once by accident and once through his own recklessness and past history of self-abuse.

RP912

Banned
It would suck if LU didn't get a second season. Despite the staged feeling of the show, it's still wrasslin regardless.

Top Bottom